Anyone see F&F?

Just got home from it. daaang it was good. This shouldve been the second one!

Cars were awesome and the story line was absolutley solid!

Sure ill say it... the fast and furious saga was cheezy, but i think its almost stopped here.

Anyway did anyone else see it?

don't even get me started... i've gone through hell trying to get to watch the movie and still didn't get to.

we went to an early 7:45 showing. It was soooooo packed when we left!

I wouldve been worth the fight believe me!

I was droolin over the nsxs and the r34 the whole movie! oh and of course the buick GNX! Bwahahaa

the skyline wasnt actually a skyline. it was a kit car that at some points was powerd by a vw motor

i would bet. the orange m5 in the movie was actually a 540i or a 528i, they converted both to look like m5's :nono:

here >

i would bet. the orange m5 in the movie was actually a 540i or a 528i, they converted both to look like m5's :nono:

here >

couldve done withought the bmws anyway :ninja:

and also the stupid "tuner" mustangs. glad they werent main cars thats for sure.

we're taking my car since my bf doesnt have his 350 out of the shop (notice how im the odd ball out with the honda and not nissan?) and i hope the ricers in this town dont act too stupid cause if someone hits me im so taking my moms huge ass bronco and running over someones car

Movie was pretty good. Saw it at 10:40. There were tons of rednecks/mexicans/gangsta/ whips out there. Only a couple clean hondas and bmw's.

Two reasons why I saw the movie last night...

Jordana Brewster + NSX = Heaven

End of Story....the plot was a little better than the other ones, one that actually made sense...but overall cars not impressed what so ever

Two reasons why I saw the movie last night...

Jordana Brewster + NSX = Heaven

End of Story....the plot was a little better than the other ones, one that actually made sense...but overall cars not impressed what so ever

you are correct my friend!

there were only a few awesome cars, but overall i thought the movie was killer. it was more of a story rather than a car show. which i appreciated

and i think paul walker might have took a few minutes more of an acting class for this movie. Not toooooo horrible. haha

i seen up to where "dom" beat "brian" in the little race where he spun brian out at the end, it was pretty damn good to that point..

ill watch all of it tomorrow night :p

I saw it. Pretty disappointed after Tokyo Drift and reading some interviews with the director. Unrealistic action, no buildup before Letty gets killed, weak relationship between Brian and Mia, horrible setups (i.e. the driving range where the cars are hanging out with half naked women walking around, i.e just like 2F2F).

I want my eight dollars and change back.

I saw it. Pretty disappointed after Tokyo Drift and reading some interviews with the director. Unrealistic action, no buildup before Letty gets killed, weak relationship between Brian and Mia, horrible setups (i.e. the driving range where the cars are hanging out with half naked women walking around, i.e just like 2F2F).

I want my eight dollars and change back.

hmmmm. . .

I thought the only reason people watched these movies is because they are so horrible we get to just sit there and laugh at them

Archived