FINALLY

BrIaN EG2

well today my bonus FINALLY came in.. so i went to buying some of the stuff i had in my carts.. im going to stop for now and put the rest of the bonus in savings and put 500 a month in savings to help build interest and then when i get home ill close the account and then its build time :devil:

my mom will be taking pictures when everything gets to the house :)

SLIPS

slipsreciept.jpg

TEIN FLEX

teinreciept.jpg

TOP FUEL CATBACK

topfuelreciept.jpg

i cant wait!!!!

very nice, especially the Tein coilovers, i just got done spending 550 on some ground controls for my teg...and yes...im finally dropping my teg....i know alot of you are saying FINALLY too lol...but i have to find out how much I can because I ordered a CF lip as well.

YES! I got your address! Now i'm gonna drive to Murfreesboro, camp across the street from your house and intercept the packages. :p

Time to hook up my del sol! :laugh:

^ I wouldnt do that if you knew the guy was in the armed forces and can take you out instantaneously lol....or he would have his .50 cal pointed right at the door waiting for you. lol

do it and you die!!!

oh and plus my step dad works at the shop at the house during the day and the UPS guy knows him, so good luck with that one :thumbsup:

rats! I'll have to hijack the ups truck before it gets to the house...

j/k congrats on the buys! Isn't that cat-back a 60mm? I was planning a 60mm Thermal R&D for my b swapped hatch.

rats! I'll have to hijack the ups truck before it gets to the house...

j/k congrats on the buys! Isn't that cat-back a 60mm? I was planning a 60mm Thermal R&D for my b swapped hatch.

yeah its a 60mm

Those coilovers cost $1400? Damn!

yessir, theyre a full coilover damper kit :thumbsup:

I wish you had of posted what you were looking for earlier. I remember you posted your list of parts you were looking to get, but last I saw I think you were looking at Super Streets, not Flex's.

Had I of known that I would have sold you mine if you were interested. I just sold them a couple weeks ago for 1K CDN and they were brand new. I had them sitting in a box for a year and a half but never installed them.

damn man, i wish i would have known.. but yeah i was looking at getting flex's the whole time.

now im just waiting for them to come in the mail..

oh and i ordered something else as an interior accessory... DOMO-KUN PLUSH DOLL!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! he's going on the dash, LOL :laugh:

Archived