$1.25 bud light nightss

90IntegraC1

Bud Light is still 4.2%, as compared to many other light beers which are 3%. Heavier beers are only about 4-5% and have twice the calories/carbs.

Therefore Bud Light is perfectly acceptable for any occasion. Especially when it's $1.25

Bud Light is still 4.2%, as compared to many other light beers which are 3%. Heavier beers are only about 4-5% and have twice the calories/carbs.

Therefore Bud Light is perfectly acceptable for any occasion. Especially when it's $1.25

yeah but it still tastes like piss water :p

Polish beer still rules all. Okocim, Zywiec, Tyskie, Harnas, all very FTW

Brian, you're taste in beer is horrible.

Anything Leinenkugels, Killians, Guiness, New Glarus.

youre effin crazy, i drink that straight OG sh!t home skillet, lol

and guiness is FOUL! bleh

whoa whoa whoa guys everything is fuzzy.

why is it that i come on this site when i'm drunk?

WTF.

$1.25 16 oz is a deal, also through in a couple SoCo/Lime/Peach shots, Yuengling, and I think I had a Blue Moon tap...hmm don't remember.

I think i'll go out tonight tomorrow and sunday night as well....21 is frackin' sweeeet.

ok people we've found the homo here. WHY DEAR GOD WHY would you care about calories and carbs in a beer. just drink it and get drunk.

lol, sorry ryan but he's got you there

ok people we've found the homo here. WHY DEAR GOD WHY would you care about calories and carbs in a beer. just drink it and get drunk.

You're talking to the guy that loves Sam Adams. Probably one of the worst beers for you. I'm just defending Dan and Bud Light as compared to other alternatives.

If your motto is "drink it and get drunk" as you have stated, then you surely have proven my point that it really doesn't matter how it tastes as long as it gets you drunk.

If you DO care how it tastes, then Bud Light is still a better alternative to ALL of Brian's choices. :laugh:

And if you REALLY care how it tastes, then you should be drinking Strawberry Champagne. Homo. :p

You're talking to the guy that loves Sam Adams. Probably one of the worst beers for you. I'm just defending Dan and Bud Light as compared to other alternatives.

If your motto is "drink it and get drunk" as you have stated, then you surely have proven my point that it really doesn't matter how it tastes as long as it gets you drunk.

If you DO care how it tastes, then Bud Light is still a better alternative to ALL of Brian's choices. :laugh:

And if you REALLY care how it tastes, then you should be drinking Strawberry Champagne. Homo. :p

+1, for the most part. I've become a Sam Adams fan of late, though I still don't drink much. I prefer margaritas.

+1, for the most part. I've become a Sam Adams fan of late, though I still don't drink much. I prefer margaritas.

boston lager is win.

and try a sam adams light then try a bud light, the bud light will taste way boring.

any of the beers i stated are 120X better than bud light..

but hey like i said if you like water, its cool :thumbsup:

and me no likey sam adams.. heine is the best lager you can drink IMO

Heineken tastes like seltzer water. It's probably the "girliest" of all beers. The rest of the stuff you mentioned tastes like watered down gasoline.

Anyways, I've recently been trying to cut down on beer altogether. Vodka with some orange juice is good for you, tastes good, and effs you up. :thumbsup:

Heineken tastes like seltzer water. It's probably the "girliest" of all beers. The rest of the stuff you mentioned tastes like watered down gasoline.

Anyways, I've recently been trying to cut down on beer altogether. Vodka with some orange juice is good for you, tastes good, and effs you up. :thumbsup:

nononono, Heineken is far from a girl beer

miller/bud light are the girliest beers out of anything, along with smirnoff twist and mikes hard lemonade obviously

Archived