I Got a New Car...

90IntegraC1

2000 Honda Civic EX 4-door

5-speed, black, perfect condition, 130,000 miles for $5500.

I don't know what I want to do with it yet, but I'm not too worried about it...reliable, fuel efficient, and comfortable...works for now.

Pics:

I know it's missing a front badge..first on my list.

100_0187.jpg

100_0188.jpg

100_0189.jpg

The interior is perfect, no flaws whatsoever

100_0191.jpg

D16Y8...eh, gets me from A to B haha

100_0192.jpg

A "build list" will be posted later...hope you guys/gals approve!

EDIT:

So here's the "build list" i came up with in Accounting today cause I'm such a good student haha

Exterior

-->CTR Front/Rear Lip, Front Grill, Headlights (or DIY black housing), Fog Lights

-->Mild tint, nothing too extreme, maybe 40% all around

-->"JDM" Amber Side-markers *CHECK*

-->Rota Oldschool Mesh/Slipstreams/JMAG 15 x 7" wrapped in Yokohama tires...haven't decided on wheels really...

Chassis / Suspension

-->Omni-power Coilovers

-->Omni-power Rear LCA's

-->Ingalls Front/Rear Camber Adjustment Kits

-->DC Sports Strut Tower Bar

Interior

-->Eclipse CD3200 Head Unit (ipod ready)

-->Eclipse SP5010 5 1/4" 2-way Speakers in the front (don't want to deal with components)

-->Eclipse SP6910 6 x 9" 2-way Speakers in the rear deck

-->Eclipse SW6010 10" Subwoofer

-->Q-logic Slim Box

-->Eclipse XA1200 Amplifier

-->Rockford Fosgate RCA/Ground/Power Wires and Speaker Wires

-->CTR Shift Knob w/ Red-stitched Boot

-->Yankee Candle Midsummer's Night Air Freshener *CHECK* (haaaa)

Engine

-->K&N Air Filter Replacement

-->Mild turbo? I dunno Nate....

That's all for now, but system is first on my wish list.

Jesus your avatar is disturbing haha...

Yeah haven't been interested in this place...won't be on much cause I find the internet boring and a time-waster....

but anywho..thanks, i can't wait to see how it looks by summer..

I already knew this (saw it on your facebook). Happy to see you got something nice and honda....but what were you thinking getting another black daily driver?

hahaha i know right...fortunately the paint is really clean for a '00, but I'm gonna do a full detail either this week or next and make it look nicer....

it was the only nice EK in the entire area that hasn't been messed with or has body damage (rust, dents, etc)

I have a plan written out...i'm in class though so I'll type up my "build list" later haha

D16Y8...eh, gets me from A to B haha

100_0192.jpg

Vitara's, Eagle H-beams, and a T3/T04e on 20psi will make a killer and reliable daily driver for about half the cost of a B series turbo kit.....an easy 350whp with reliability. This is what I'm planning only with a D16z6.

EK = Japan

EJ6 = US Hatch

EM1 = US Coupe

EM? = US Sedan

Certainly not right, just what I thought off the top of my head.

Car looks nice. For not too pricey you can just get the SI grill and switch out that funky logo setup.

EK = Japan

EJ6 = US Hatch

EM1 = US Coupe

EM? = US Sedan

Certainly not right, just what I thought off the top of my head.

Car looks nice. For not too pricey you can just get the SI grill and switch out that funky logo setup.

i have a 96-00 civic service manual and it says that the 99-00 coupe and sedan y8 are ej8?

car looks super clean

ehh rrrright haha guess i'm a little rusty on my vin codes, i'll just go with EJ8 cause that sounds about right.

NATE-->please go into more detail, maybe through a PM and let me know what you're talkin' about. That's very intriguing.

I'm gonna add my plans to the first post and I think i'll just continue updating this thread with mods and stuff instead of making a million other threads...

Archived