my delivery vehicle

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well i make like 16 bucks an hour now, so hopefully i will get a dd so i can rebuild this one.

shouldnt be long.. 15 bucks an hour delivering pizzas is pretty awesome.

and next it will be like 14 lol

anyways... i drive about 100-120 miles a day and my car is about as low as it'll go in the front without hittin my fender or anything :thumbsup:

pansy

Where the fukk are you getting 13+ dollars an hour delivering pizzas!? It's danm sure not Mt. Juliet, TN. I delivered out there and got $6/ hr + barely enough tips to cover my gas in a 28+ mpg, 95 Altima.

Nate has debt that he's posted about, and he has a child, which automatically means you have no money.

Whatever happened to those free springs you supposedly got?

Nate has debt that he's posted about, and he has a child, which automatically means you have no money.

cool.

i got the springs for free, then the guy changed his mind and took them back.

+1. I had more debt than most people on here could imagine with the credit card and have since smartened up and gotten 100% out of cc debt. Our ONLY debt is our mortgage at this point. Not really sure what Billy's point was about the cc debt though? Either way, I've had it worse than him and can garuntee that I know have it better than him. Either way he loses (with whatever he was trying to prove).

Nice pics, gay sign though...

Nate: yea i know what you mean man, i've got two mortgages; one on a completely new spec home that was built, and a property in Arizona, bewtween the two of them I have 8k in mortgage payments a month because of escrow for both...and thats not including my cc's and other installment loans....it sucks man, really sucks but you gotta bust your a$$ to get what you want ya know...and im sure you have brutha

+1. I had more debt than most people on here could imagine with the credit card and have since smartened up and gotten 100% out of cc debt. Our ONLY debt is our mortgage at this point. Not really sure what Billy's point was about the cc debt though? Either way, I've had it worse than him and can garuntee that I know have it better than him. Either way he loses (with whatever he was trying to prove).

not proving anything.. just saying why the car's still a 4x4.. spaz

Archived