my delivery vehicle

im pretty friggin good at delivering pizzas..

6.55 an hour plus 1.45 per order plus i average about 4 bucks per order

maybe 2 per hour is

= 17.45 per hour

You only take "maybe 2 per hour"? Thats pretty sh*tty business wise. Maybe its true what i have heard about domahos closin before too much longer.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah.. its easier being able to get in driveways when i deliver food.

hated the fat 5's i only had them because they had good tires..5k miles later and one tire was bald.

got new tires on the steelies with bridgestone potenzas and some dunlops.. they grip well and should last much longer. such a good deal i couldnt pass up.

ah alright.. but still on two an hour? you dont get 3+ at a time?

i took a quad and a triple because i was working with 2 slow ass old guy delivery dudes the other night

buy yeah.. that's just a slow average.

i've taken over 30 orders in a night before and clocked out with 220 bucks in tips and mileage money.

domino's is nasty. papa john's isn't much better. haven't had little caesar's since the early to mid 90's. pizza hut = yum for a chain pizza restaurant.

domino's is nasty. papa john's isn't much better. haven't had little caesar's since the early to mid 90's. pizza hut = yum for a chain pizza restaurant.

Finally someone that admits Pizza Hut is amazing :)

Papa John's is pretty high on my list though. Esp with the garlic sauce :D

pizza hut > papa johns > little ceasers > sir pizza > dominos

Actually, they are all quite bad.

Of the ones listed (we have not Sir Pizza in Ohio) Pizza Hut is the best of the worst. Donatos, now that McDonald's no longer owns them, is pretty decent. Otherwise, you can not get decent pizza from a chain. End of discussion. The only good pizza is one made in a local shop by hand by old Italians or their greasy offspring.

we have three mom and pop type places up here that use real pizza hearths, the kind with baking stones.. all of them have amazing pizza. pizza hut is hit or miss for me, sometimes its fine, other times its waaaay to greasy.

I drive my car slammed 100+ miles a day. Then again....I'm not a pansy.

Agreed.

15 bucks an hour delivering pizzas is pretty awesome.

Holy crap that's good moneys.

Finally someone that admits Pizza Hut is amazing :)

Papa John's is pretty high on my list though. Esp with the garlic sauce :D

You sir, Are great. <3 Garlic Sauce on Papa John's pizza is so f*cking good.

paris? what was it, mayo and frog?

Lmfao, that's just nasty. Can you imagine that being brought out to you?

paris? what was it, mayo and frog?

nope, it was a supreme thin crust pizza, i got it at a resturant on the strip across the street from the louis vuitton store.. it was really good too, i sat there ate that and had my heinekin to wash it down with, YUMMM!!!

Paris has armpit hair, buttsauce and frumundacheese for toppings on their pizza's. D:

actually thats a lie, the girls there had shaven legs and everything.. there were also ALOT of tourists from asia, so ALOT of asian girls made me like :drool:

Archived