what do you think of these?

Nancy

I've always loved P1's. Great price on them, would pick them up for the Sol but I have too many other things that need to be paid/purchased before worrying about buying wheels :laugh:

yeah it gets really hot over here... were pretty much surrounded by mountains so we live like in a freaking hole haha... but its really cold right now... actually its freezing!!!

where exactly do you live cuz that sounds like my place right now

those rims are nice and at $400 that's pretty sweet

I live in Fontana

Small world.. I was born there.

Nancy, i say get 'em. Whats the worst that happens? You dont like them, turn around and sell them to some retard for $100 more than you paid...

Nancy, i say get 'em. Whats the worst that happens? You dont like them, turn around and sell them to some retard for $100 more than you paid...

true. but ive never sold anything for more than what i paid for it. im gonna pass on them, im gonna just wait for my sprintharts from japan to get here.

its fun takin someones money b/c they are too retarded to know that they are payin too much.. you should try it sometime.

ETA: If they fit my car, or if i had the money(ok, mainly cuz i dont have the money) i would tell you to pick them up and sell them to me...

its fun takin someones money b/c they are too retarded to know that they are payin too much.. you should try it sometime.

ETA: If they fit my car, or if i had the money(ok, mainly cuz i dont have the money) i would tell you to pick them up and sell them to me...

nah, i had an ITR stolen from me and the feeling was horrible. over charging is just as bad as stealing, i wouldnt want to be as low.

muffler bearings on the other hand, thats a different story...

lol.. well call me a thief.. i sold my ricer '93 civic with no motor for 2k cash.. what can i say.. you offer me more than i want, im not sayin no..

well if someone throws an offer up on the table thats cool then...thats their own issue at hand.

Back in middle school i used to buy those tech deck finger boards like crazy for like $3 then flip them in school for kids lunch money for like $10 all the time!

Archived