what do you think of these?

Nancy

I live in Fontana and I've seen those rims quite a few times. It'd be nice not to see them on a riced out POS for a change...

you live in fontana?? thats only like 30 minutes away... and yeah ive seen some ricers with those same rims ive rolled to fontana a couple of times before and its pretty cool.. pretty kickback... especially since theres not as many cops as there is over here

where exactly do you live cuz that sounds like my place right now

those rims are nice and at $400 that's pretty sweet

i live in san bernardino

I'd say that I made much more than I paid for everything when I parted out my CRX. Supply and demand worked well for me, and it's the reason that I ended up parting it out (after some quick research of what people were paying for the parts at the time).

I was in Fontana for about 4 days or so back in 2004, for JGTC/GT Live when it first came over. Media access was FTW.

you live in fontana?? thats only like 30 minutes away... and yeah ive seen some ricers with those same rims ive rolled to fontana a couple of times before and its pretty cool.. pretty kickback... especially since theres not as many cops as there is over here

i live in san bernardino

Yea, Fontana's ok. There's a fast food joint every step you take so at least you'll never go hungry!

San Bernardino cops have a laaaarge territory to cover and that usually makes them more irritable, they don't treat people too well out there, lol.

Yea, Fontana's ok. There's a fast food joint every step you take so at least you'll never go hungry!

San Bernardino cops have a laaaarge territory to cover and that usually makes them more irritable, they don't treat people too well out there, lol.

True That!!! they dont... cops are dicks out here they hardly ever give u a break... my friend has been pulled over a couple of times just because he didnt have his front license plate on. He got a 10 dollar "fix it" ticket lol... i mean c'mon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived