New guy

jagpride

sh*t didn't check the name, just saw ppl asking for noodz and jumped the bandwagon

lol. i was more wishing for you to argue that his username could be a guy or girl. then i was going to quote the OP :laugh:

anyway, hello and welcome Jon-jon.

ouch. i will never live this down

Nope, you're a homo, Brad's a cross-dresser. You two should hook up :devil:

Anyway, welcome to HF. Friendliest bunch of offensive a$$holes online :thumbsup:

ha ha yes i am 18 i am a dude i am not gay.About pics its raining outside and i dont have flash on my phone.My car is a stock 96 honda civic dx.thanks forthe welcomes

hey thats great, im a girl and im not gay either, so noodz or gtfo.

:D

kidding.. or am i...

pm me

bell, shut your whore mouth!(its only fitting)

OP, Welcome to one of the biggest group of aaaholes online. I wont say we are the biggest. Car needs paint, but so does mine, so who really gives a fu*k. What are your plans for the car? and I do mean realistic plans, cuz i'd love to build and twin turbo my 3.0 CL but i know it will never happen. Again, welcome. Hope your stay is enjoyable.

bell, shut your whore mouth!(its only fitting)

OP, Welcome to one of the biggest group of aaaholes online. I wont say we are the biggest. Car needs paint, but so does mine, so who really gives a fu*k. What are your plans for the car? and I do mean realistic plans, cuz i'd love to build and twin turbo my 3.0 CL but i know it will never happen. Again, welcome. Hope your stay is enjoyable.

make me :naughty:

i know where there are bigger @ssholes.. hes better off here.

edit: im still really sad that theres no naughty smily

I'll show you naughty(as soon as you come to GA for anything)...

And there is a reason why i said second biggest buttheads online...

:fist:

type it in the other place.. is works there.. ohh the smilies.. teh only one they are missing is :-

i love that one, but it doesnt always seem to work.

Archived