Vent Time

DelSolSweetie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh and the situation being more complicated then that is not that im pregnant.. i was thinking about it and it sounds like something crazy happened like i got knocked up.. which i have not

HAHA!

good

Relationships are FAIL.

That's my 2 cent.

What he said.

Guys are whores and/or controlling and/or pretend to be someone they're not in order to be with you/impress you. No, thank you. I choose me.

^Sounds like more of a personal problem/choice issue to me..

It hasn't been by choice that I've met the majority of the people that I have in my life... that's just what happens when you're out in the world. Hell, even hermits that utilize the internet would experience this.

I doubt that.

youre just stubborn

No, I'm simply not desperate like 99% of the female population.

You only feel like that because we haven't met yet.

:heart:

Ashley, I see what you mean...

Guys, it's the same with guys who say most girls aren't great...

I think if we stay objective though, we get to understand people better and tell them apart and find a good one :D that's just me though...

Then there's me. If you've got XX in your genetic code, aren't a drunkard, and at least run your fingers through your hair in the morning, that's good enough for me. On the other hand, I'm a geek, I look like a geek, and I'm spoken for. spidey_shrug.gif (no, I'm not a Spidey fan-boy, that's just the first decent shrugging smiley I found.)

Archived