Vent Time

DelSolSweetie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. sounds to me like he has major trust issues(you have some of your own). Also sounds like he might be fu*kin around with his ex too. This doesnt sound like a healthy relationship to me, but what do i know, im the guy that has been single for 4 years. If you feel the need to talk let me know. I have been told i listen pretty well.

Tubbith hit the nail on the head, he's got issues which, unfortunately met with some of yours, and wreaked havoc. Hopefully you'll find someone a bit more stable down the road somewhere. Good luck, there are a few decent guys here and there.

You need to leave, in my blunt honest opinion.

If he wasn't cheating on you I'd be surprised as hell. I barely know you, just from on here, and you deserve better.

I'd pretty much vote get him in bed, get him all riled up and be about to do it, then grab your pants and roll out. Lol.

Burn ultimatum.

Sounds like a big mess you would be better off without. Anyone should be treated better then that, especially you. For christ sake, you wanted to go to the track. I would give my left nut for my wife to have an honest interest in cars.

Dump the baggage, move along, find a man that actually wants to be with you and goes out of his way to do the things you want and to treat you well.

i really do apperciate you guys

i told him last night i wouldnt be surprised if i found out he was cheating on me but i know it would be hard for him to cause hes not working cause of his shoulder..he goes back in Jan. and pretty much when im at school/work hes at his moms and she doesnt care much for his ex and ive already talked to her about it and she would tell me if she thought he was cheating on me(and i trust her to do so) and like i said everynight he stays at his house im over there too.. but im sure theres a way it could be going on

and he seriously had me thinking this was all my fault.. i know i have trust issues and can admit that.. but he really told me last night i have a mental problem and for me being so smart he doesnt know how i can be so dumb

oh and he doesnt really like me racing and stuff.. like he has an 06 mustang gt and he loves it and hates my car for some reason and ive already tried explaining to him i dont have the money/means to go buy some brand new car and asked him to lay off about mine cause it runs and gets me to class and back(and i love it ) and well that doesnt happen either

this crap is gettin old kinda quick and i didnt realize how messed up it all was until i read what i typed up and like i said this isnt even 1/8th of the story

Sarah, huuuuuggsssss :)

get out of this relationship and save yourself :) You don't deserve to be treated like this and what's great about a relationship with these issues and all the fights and you getting scared?!

You are such a pretty sweeet girl and you are so cool!! You deserve someone great who likes you for you

aaaand

that someone wouldn't make fun of your ssweeeeet car!!

To make it short: Get out now. Don't wonder, don't look back, just get out. Nothing will ever change, it will only get worse. My ex was very similar to the majority of what was included in the OP (and then some).

dump him sarah.

get the hell away from him, and fast. you and i had long talks about this kinda crap.

you know you deserve a much better guy than that. you shouldnt have to be there to babysit a boyfriend to make sure he is faithful.

its honestly only going to get worse so end it now before you get hurt.

its honestly only going to get worse so end it now before you get hurt.

exactly. don't think about the good things that are there, because no matter how good they are, they'll never be good enough to put up with the BS. you'll be able to have the same good things, if not better, with someone who knows how to respect you so don't settle for this.

everybody whose said leave him and all that other stuff, i agree with them 100%. you sound like a good girl and good girls deserve better than what you have, and if he ever hits you well im sure alot of the guys on hf would come beat his a$$, including me. hope things work out for ya.

yay...

and I will try my best to kick him out too...

maybe, since I'm a girl and not that strong, I need objects...have a lamp around? lol not to hit him with the lamp...I would just swing it around wildly to scare him away and protect you Sarah :D

^ok that is crazy!

remind me not to piss you off, random miscellaneous objects flying about my face are not things i like...

but seriously, get rid of that guy, there's a much more deserving guy to be able to take care of you. call me old fashioned too but you shouldn't be the one babysitting, someone should be taking care of you and all your needs first

well, it would be the guys' duty to keep her in check too, heh. but i don't mean it to such an extreme! Sure there should be that feeling of equality, but like i said i've been raised and bred to be old fashioned. If i do get married (i'm planning to not get married) i'd like to be able to support my family in a way that my wife wouldn't have to go to work, unless she wanted to.

I know I got here late, but I'll agree with what the others have said. You're far to sweet a girl, to be dealing with a douchebag like that. I love you to death, so don't settle for it. You deserve way better than this tool.

Edit: BTW, you can call me anytime you need to vent.

Edited by Kastigir

so i woke up and hadnt heard from him since last night until about 10 or so when i was headin to class.. didnt really talk to him much.. he called me and wanted me to come over to his moms so i said sure why not.. and well hes back to acting like his old self but idk.. im not going to deal with this 'oh hes happy.. now hes mad' crap.. he said he wanted to go to a movie or something tonight.. we'll see if we can go a night without gettin into an arguement :laugh:

but yah if any guy ever laid a hand on me he would be in jail.. i would never be one of those women who get beat and all that cause 'i love the guy'

but i know everyone is sayin leave him but idk.. we'll see how tonight goes.. i didnt post up everything thats happened cause well you guys would have been reading forever haha.. i can listen to advice but i always have to make the decision myself and i was sooo pissed and upset last night it wasnt even funny

thankyou guys!!! and lina and ashley