sooo

well, as you all know i decided to keep my 05.

decided that well, the 08 was appealing to me, but i was looking at it more of a financial situation choice rather than a personal choice. the 08 drives awesome, doesnt look half bad, but at the end of the day, i cant justify giving up my 05. i'm going to wait till 2010,2011, and see if they do anything major or things that catch my interest more. hopefully i should have a good job by then and be settled in, so hey, maybe i can get a new one and keep my 05.

now that i got that off my chest. my car is going to be seeing some changes. but, im not telling. my only hint is it will be exterior wise, and the car should look pretty much completely different.

theres really no point to this thread, but i will update it when what is changed, well is changed. just figured id keep the people that care up to date :)

You should sell your sti and buy a new GM or Ford product to help them out so half a million people don't get laid off and the American automotive industry doesn't get outsourced to Japan, then unemployment rates rise to about 18%, and all hell breaks loose. Then I move to Canada and play hockey all day.

Let's prevent that with the purchase of American vehicles.

You should sell your sti and buy a new GM or Ford product to help them out so half a million people don't get laid off and the American automotive industry doesn't get outsourced to Japan, then unemployment rates rise to about 18%, and all hell breaks loose. Then I move to Canada and play hockey all day.

Let's prevent that with the purchase of American vehicles.

And drink Canadian beer and have syrup every morning!

well then im getting adopted by someone else. adopted to a family who wont have a wagon

i'm gonna do a sol front end conversion on an EG hatch and call it Jordan's wagon and leave it on your doorstep

i'm gonna do a sol front end conversion on an EG hatch and call it Jordan's wagon and leave it on your doorstep

cut it in half, extend it, add two more doors, then i'll take it.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

breaking news, subaru unveiled their new 2010 sti!!!!

new additions include

-sliding doors on both sides

-stow and go seating for 8

-fold flat third row

-side window sunshades

much more to come!!

cut it in half, extend it, add two more doors, then i'll take it.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

breaking news, subaru unveiled their new 2010 sti!!!!

new additions include

-sliding doors on both sides

-stow and go seating for 8

-fold flat third row

-side window sunshades

much more to come!!

sonds like a Chevy Astrovan LMAO :laugh:

sonds like a Chevy Astrovan LMAO :laugh:

well thats the next step for them

2dr -> 4dr -> wagon -> minivan

probably gonna turn the tribeca into the next sti, with the sliding doors and stow and go seating of course

Archived