sooo

:- maybe, maybe not. maybe ill secretly tell you lina b/c everyone else is a big bunch of asshats.

Hmm....I'll remember that as I was one of the only ones sticking up for you and your plans. Good to know that since I don't have big boobies that I don't count.

Hmm....I'll remember that as I was one of the only ones sticking up for you and your plans. Good to know that since I don't have big boobies that I don't count.

haha dont worry nate, you too. i didnt think you needed the shoutout since you stuck up for me already.

If loving the car you have now is being an asshat, then asshat I am.

no, trying to make fun of me for a car i dont have, makes you an asshat :)

oh, and b-rad lol, everyone will get to know, well, when i feel like it :laugh:

nah, when i pick up the parts i'm getting, ill chime back in.

no, trying to make fun of me for a car i dont have, makes you an asshat :)

oh, and b-rad lol, everyone will get to know, well, when i feel like it :laugh:

nah, when i pick up the parts i'm getting, ill chime back in.

good :thumbsup:

and it took me a second to notice that, b/c everyone calls me b-rad anyways

Lol....well Joe....I'm looking for and probably holding out on buying a car until I get a wagon......and it won't even be an STI to make it better. I'm trying to find a Civic "Wagovan" so I can be the new wagon to be made fun of to take the heat off you..... though it makes no sense to make fun of you for a car you don't have...hm..

Lol....well Joe....I'm looking for and probably holding out on buying a car until I get a wagon......and it won't even be an STI to make it better. I'm trying to find a Civic "Wagovan" so I can be the new wagon to be made fun of to take the heat off you..... though it makes no sense to make fun of you for a car you don't have...hm..

lol, apparently having an open mind about other cars is not allowed. you like hatches, so i know you were on my side with the new sti lol.

Archived