Hidden lambos

thats just insane. what a c*nt.

and those aren't german style houses. looks like the average new british house which has got some victorian style beams on the front to give it 'character'.

i won't argue since you're closer to Germany than I am obviously :thumbsup:

but my girlfriend's parents lived in Germany for 5 years and they have said those style houses are German. Maybe I'm mistaken >_< But you would probably know more :thumbsup:

yeah i guess they could be seen as kinda german style (hey i aint exactly an expert on european architecture). but i dunno to me it just looks like the generic posh uk housing estate house.

i've seen some in the states with the wooden design things they have on that one

it's a german/german style house :thumbsup:

youre correct

thats just insane. what a c*nt.

and those aren't german style houses. looks like the average new british house which has got some victorian style beams on the front to give it 'character'.

he was right it is a german style house, im stationed in baumholder germany and those style houses are EVERYWHERE!!!

but besides that, thats freaking awsome, i would LOVE to have 4 lambos, i would just sell one of the countaches and one of the others and have one sick ass import :devil:

youre correct

he was right it is a german style house, im stationed in baumholder germany and those style houses are EVERYWHERE!!!

but besides that, thats freaking awsome, i would LOVE to have 4 lambos, i would just sell one of the countaches and one of the others and have one sick ass import :devil:

lambos are imports. lol

i know what you mean i'm just being a jerk :devil:

Archived