94 integra gsr

pdx94gsr

Theres alot of fast 4-doors out there. I mean you got a GSR so thats half the battle really. I mean you'll already pretty quick. How much heavier is the 4-door over the coupe? Not much of a integra follower didn't even know they had 4-doors.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
man 4 doors are the shiit u never see to many 4 door moded cars atleast not around here :thumbsup: as for bulbs go with the silverstar ultras :thumbsup:

Nice. I like to be unique. I'll check on those bulbs, but first i need to make sure moisture doesn't get back into that housing. I get to save on insurance on that spiffy 4 door too!

i have google the gross weight yet. I should actually. It's pretty fun. How can you tell what the horsepower to wheels is? Is it a ratio based off the horsepower?

weight should be on the door, but it's curb weight.

You can technically calculate horsepower to the wheels, but it won't be exact, and every car is a bit different.

The exact whp would be at a shop.

:D

if it was my car, this is what i would do:

skunk 2 intake manifold

skunk 2 66-68mm throttle body

AEM cold air intake

DC header (or equally reliable brand)

exhaust

thats about an extra 20-25hp at least. you will definitely feel a difference.

Personally, i wouldnt go the ebay route, because you have to keep in mind you get what you pay for. so if you buy something cheap, chances are it might break on you and could cause more harm than go. its best to do things right the first time.

otherwise, the car looks like a good project. some small things here and there, but looks fun.

if it was my car, this is what i would do:

skunk 2 intake manifold

skunk 2 66-68mm throttle body

AEM cold air intake

DC header (or equally reliable brand)

exhaust

thats about an extra 20-25hp at least. you will definitely feel a difference.

Personally, i wouldnt go the ebay route, because you have to keep in mind you get what you pay for. so if you buy something cheap, chances are it might break on you and could cause more harm than go. its best to do things right the first time.

otherwise, the car looks like a good project. some small things here and there, but looks fun.

Yeah that's what I was thinking about the cold air intake. thanks for all the input. What do you guys think about a turbo?

Yeah that's what I was thinking about the cold air intake. thanks for all the input. What do you guys think about a turbo?

it's your car, so pick what intake suits you best :thumbsup: i just can't justify paying $300 for an AEM cold air intake when it's aluminum pipe and 2 couplers >_<

as for installing a turbo, it's not highly advisable being that you have a high compression motor. It can be done, just not inexpensively.

it's your car, so pick what intake suits you best :thumbsup: i just can't justify paying $300 for an AEM cold air intake when it's aluminum pipe and 2 couplers >_<

as for installing a turbo, it's not highly advisable being that you have a high compression motor. It can be done, just not inexpensively.

the gsr motor is perfect for boost. what are you talkin about!

the only problem with him boosting his current engine is the high mileage. honda's last forever, dont get me wrong. but if he just picked that car up with 164k miles, there is no way of knowing what that engine has been through.

Well, I got my cold air intake installed today and got some crazy NGK spark plugs. I'm thinking about doing the Header, Cat, exhaust all at once next for 900 including the DC 4-2-1 or that crazy TRI header...anyone know the benefits to the tri header?

Then if I do that I'll probably do some sort of ECU then think about doing a clutch kit and flywheel. ORRRRR the suspension...that should go before the clutch...

but here's my order i'm thinking...

H, CAT, E > ECU(?) > SUSPENSION > CLUTCH FLYWHEEL STUFFS > then motor stuff like gaskets cams, other stuff I haven't fully investigated...but i think I'm on the right track

Sounds good to me. Good luck with it man. Keep us updated and post PICS as you do!!! :dribble:

For sure! I guy told me that he can do a 4-1 header, sport cat, exhaust and some Japanese exhaust tip worth 250 bucks and for all of it installed and payed for costing me 921.00 I thought that was a pretty good deal

For sure! I guy told me that he can do a 4-1 header, sport cat, exhaust and some Japanese exhaust tip worth 250 bucks and for all of it installed and payed for costing me 921.00 I thought that was a pretty good deal

No. Unless you know what exact parts are included in this price, you're paying for "generic" sh*t, at which point you are not getting a deal but instead you're getting raped. LOL @ exhaust tip worth $250.

No. Unless you know what exact parts are included in this price, you're paying for "generic" sh*t, at which point you are not getting a deal but instead you're getting raped. LOL @ exhaust tip worth $250.

Ah! good looking it out man thanks. I'm a total noob when it comes to this crap.

Well, I got my cold air intake installed today and got some crazy NGK spark plugs. I'm thinking about doing the Header, Cat, exhaust all at once next for 900 including the DC 4-2-1 or that crazy TRI header...anyone know the benefits to the tri header?

Then if I do that I'll probably do some sort of ECU then think about doing a clutch kit and flywheel. ORRRRR the suspension...that should go before the clutch...

but here's my order i'm thinking...

H, CAT, E > ECU(?) > SUSPENSION > CLUTCH FLYWHEEL STUFFS > then motor stuff like gaskets cams, other stuff I haven't fully investigated...but i think I'm on the right track

I'd wait on the ECU till you do all the performance mods that way once installed you can get a good tune right away, etc.

Ah! good looking it out man thanks. I'm a total noob when it comes to this crap.

umm he is a she :sleep2:

and good luck with the build :thumbsup:

::EDIT:: and i second what jerrod said, all performance mods before you get a upgraded ECU, and suspension is a MUST

umm he is a she :sleep2:

and good luck with the build :thumbsup:

::EDIT:: and i second what jerrod said, all performance mods before you get a upgraded ECU, and suspension is a MUST

Thanks, I need all the GOOD luck i can get. I'm actually getting ready to do the suspension today. H&R coils if the dude ever calls me back.

• 2 months later...

Hey man, still looking for parts for your gsr? I'm parting out my 95 Integra lsvtec. Saw you were interested in the JDM front end. I've got the radiator support I'm selling as well as a VIS racing carbon fiber hood. Let me know what you need! :)

• 2 months later...

i know this is an old topic but please DO NOT get a body kit for your integra its way to ricey, if u want something nice on your car look around for Lip kits NOT Body kits

• 2 weeks later...
4885. It has 164k miles. It was below blue book, but being that economy is crap, I think I should of walked away and had them drop the price. What do you think of the price?

i found my gsr its a 95 2 door black had 135xxx engine was spotless with new upgraded clutch even had itr exhaust and the fat 5s but i walked with mine for 4gs cash dealership really didnt know what they had!

i bought a no name header for my car 100 bucks good horsepower increase its a 4-1 only bad thing was groung clearance but my cars on adj. coils and is about 2 inches above the ground but i got a no name intake,no name header,hf cat,and custom exhaust made for my car all for under 800 dollars so just find a shop that'll do the exhaust it'll usually run you 500 for install of header and cat and custom pipe bent watever way you want it to appear out the tail(noticed u wanted to be individualized) but i honestly think 900 is out of the ? im a student and dont have that much tho..... but thats just my stand point on this

• 2 weeks later...
The motor should be a B18C1. As always, intake/header/exhaust are going to be your first and easiest mods.

whao i thougt the DA teggy came wit a b17 1.7 liter dohc vtec

Archived