Post your boring homework

tallhamer88

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Outline in philosophy on an essay by peter singer.. introduction part of my outline says this

a. United States sucks and we are a moral failure because we had a bad president who didn’t think we should sign the Kyoto treaty because he was too lazy to negotiate lower emission goals. Now we are one of the greediest countries along with Australia because we are lazy and don’t want to find ways to lower emissions nationally because we think the economy will crash. In my opinion since the economy is so bad already it would be a perfect time to try and lower emissions.

• 2 weeks later...

Business Law is teh funny.

"For example, Ann finds Ben drunk and stumbling along a dark sidewalk. Ann leads Ben halfway up a steep and unguarded stairway, where she abandons him. Ben attempts to climb the stairs but trips and falls, suffering serious injury. Ann is liable to Ben for having left him in a worse position."

tempted to post results of STD's we have to study. herpes has got to be the creepiest fcking thing i've ever seen, makes me shiver every time i have to look at that picture. these picutres could prolly scare a few people into abstonance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived