What Are Your Top 10 Bands?

90IntegraC1

Just interested in what people on here listen to...so here we go...

1. Whitechapel

2. A Day to Remember

3. City & Colour

4. Parkway Drive

5. Salt the Wound

6. The Human Abstract

7. Bright Eyes

8. Suicide Silence

9. A Thousand Times Repent

aaaaaand

10. Cholera

Sweeeet, let's see yours so I can compare/contrast haha

Just interested in what people on here listen to...so here we go...

1. Whitechapel

2. A Day to Remember

3. City & Colour

4. Parkway Drive

5. Salt the Wound

6. The Human Abstract

7. Bright Eyes

8. Suicide Silence

9. A Thousand Times Repent

aaaaaand

10. Cholera

Sweeeet, let's see yours so I can compare/contrast haha

Who? :crazy:

Wow, Dan, I'm shocked that you like Bright Eyes. Seems a little too "soft" for the rest of what you listen to.

1. Nirvana

2. Nine Inch Nails

3. Alkaline Trio

4. Brand New

5. The Get Up Kids

6. The Juliana Theory

7. Jack Off Jill

8. Taking Back Sunday

9. Less Than Jake

10. NOFX

8-10 are thrown in to round out the list...

Who? :crazy:

1. Whitechapel-->Deathcore

2. A Day to Remember-->Post-hardcore/Screamo

3. City & Colour-->Acoustic, it's Dallas Green's solo project from Alexisonfire

4. Parkway Drive-->Metalcore

5. Salt the Wound-->Deathcore

6. The Human Abstract-->Math Metal/Screamo

7. Bright Eyes-->Acoustic/Folk

8. Suicide Silence-->Deathcore

9. A Thousand Times Repent-->Deathcore

aaaaaand

10. Cholera-->Deathcore

-----------------------------------------------------------

11. Thursday

12. Saosin

13. The Devil Wears Prada

14. Chiodos

15. Haste the Day

Ashley- well my passion is for heavier music, but I like to take it down about ten notches and listen to acoustic/folk on a daily basic..usually when i get a headache...

In no particular order

1. Underoath

2. Red Hot Chili Peppers

3. Weezer

4. System of a Down

5. Disturbed

6. Saosin

7. Circa Survive

8. Rage Against the Machine

9. Led Zeppelin

10. The Beatles

In no order:

1. Metallica

2. Smashing Pumpkins

3. Hot Action Cop

4. Billy Joel

5. Tom Petty

6. Motely Crue

7. Phil Collins

8. Pink Floyd

9. Lenard Skynard

10. AC/DC

11. Oasis

12. Bush

13. Static-X

14. TSO

15. Saliva

16. Skrape

17. Spine Shank

18. Coal Chamber

19. Mushroom head

20. Red Hot Chili Peppers

21. Bob Seager

22. Finger Eleven

*It's more than 10 but its what i usually listen too. pretty much everything.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHO?!?!?>_<

haha seriously....i don't understand how mainstream music is appealing....power chords, pre-written lyrics, and overplayed. boring.

16. Annotations of an Autopsy

17. As Blood Runs Black

18. Postmordam Promises

19. With Blood Comes Cleansing

20. The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza

+ more..

1.)underoath

2.)streetlight manifesto

3.)billy talent

4.)vanna

5.)OPM

6.)against me!

7.)all that remains

8.)the black dahlia murder

9.)Bring me the horizon

10.)dashboard confessionals (< out of place i know but i like them)

11.)Destroy the runner

12.)emmure

13.)everytime i die

14.)Family force 5

15.)Flobots

16.)Gym class heros

17.)killswitch engage

18.)Maylene & the sons of disaster

19.)N*E*R*D

20.)Norma Jean

:D

1- Dido

2- Madonna

3- Christina

4- Britney

5- Brandy

6- Kelly Clarkson

7- Jordin Sparks

8- Miley Cyrus

9- Colbie Caillat

10- Mandy Moore

11- Michelle Branch

----------------------------------

12- Norah Jones

13- Rihanna

14- Aly & AJ

15- Vanessa Carlton

16- Jewel

17- Vitamin C

18- Dream

19- T.A.T.U.

20- Linkin Park

there's no "s" at the end. dashboard is among my most favorite, but the last album especially i wasn't able to get into nearly as much. so impossible ep and earlier are by far the best, although when chris decided to start recording full-band with a mark, a mission, a brand, a scar, it surprised me with how well it turned out.

there's no "s" at the end. dashboard is among my most favorite, but the last album especially i wasn't able to get into nearly as much. so impossible ep and earlier are by far the best, although when chris decided to start recording full-band with a mark, a mission, a brand, a scar, it surprised me with how well it turned out.

lol oops, i think they are the best to chill by a fire and listen to, and i always play screaming infedelities when my gf is around cause it makes her cry lol, but i really like them

1.)underoath

2.)streetlight manifesto

3.)billy talent

4.)vanna

5.)OPM

6.)against me!

7.)all that remains

8.)the black dahlia murder

9.)Bring me the horizon

11.)Destroy the runner

12.)emmure

13.)everytime i die

14.)Family force 5

15.)Flobots

16.)Gym class heros

17.)killswitch engage

18.)Maylene & the sons of disaster

19.)N*E*R*D

20.)Norma Jean

:D

I'm seeing Underoath with The Devil Wears Prada and Saosin on October 22 at the Electric Factory in Philly haha, I love everything they've ever put out...

Vanna's old album was great, don't really like their new stuff too much..mono-tone screaming FTMFL.

Bring Me the Horizon is sick haha, and they're all like 17/18 years old

Destroy the Runner is decent...kinda like everyone else in post hxc/metalcore

Emmure - one word = BREAKDOWNS haha

Maylene - Sick southern metal, saw them with Underoath about a year ago...

Norma Jean = worst band on the face of the planet....Josh Scogin was amazing on Bless the Martyr, Kiss the Child, but everything after that since Cory took over vocals is complete frackin' garbage, especially the new crapt which I won't even listen to..seen 'em over 10 times though so I'm kinda proud of that haha

i saw vanna earlier this year, i didnt think they were all that great. the drummer was a real air head. he acted like vanna was the best band in the entire world. he wasnt even that good on drums, all he did was swing his arms real high and act like he was gonna fall of his stoll. just my opinion tho

i saw vanna earlier this year, i didnt think they were all that great. the drummer was a real air head. he acted like vanna was the best band in the entire world. he wasnt even that good on drums, all he did was swing his arms real high and act like he was gonna fall of his stoll. just my opinion tho

I never said they were epic....their old album is real good screamo, but their new one is weak.

i agree ash, all the old dashboard is the good stuff. same with taking back sunday imho also. i love their old stuff, can't get into the new.

my list, no particular order, except for underoath as they are my fav band. i listen to a lot of stuff so dont mind the jump.

underoath

scary kids scaring kids

senses fail

everytime i die

fall out boy

mayday parade

forever the sickest kids

John Mayer

Jack Johnson

taking back sunday

Brand new (old stuff)

dashboard

blah blah blahhh

dan - where did you see underoath at last year when maylene opened for them? i doubt you came to NY as they were touring but i saw them in ny and maylene, poison the well, and i think one other band opened for em.

I'm seeing Underoath with The Devil Wears Prada and Saosin on October 22 at the Electric Factory in Philly haha, I love everything they've ever put out...

Vanna's old album was great, don't really like their new stuff too much..mono-tone screaming FTMFL.

Bring Me the Horizon is sick haha, and they're all like 17/18 years old

Destroy the Runner is decent...kinda like everyone else in post hxc/metalcore

Emmure - one word = BREAKDOWNS haha

Maylene - Sick southern metal, saw them with Underoath about a year ago...

Norma Jean = worst band on the face of the planet....Josh Scogin was amazing on Bless the Martyr, Kiss the Child, but everything after that since Cory took over vocals is complete frackin' garbage, especially the new crapt which I won't even listen to..seen 'em over 10 times though so I'm kinda proud of that haha

lol +1 on everything, norma jean had a couple good ones but its so damn repetitive, but i love there sound but it gets old fast, and im going to see maylene and emmure the next time they come here

i agree ash, all the old dashboard is the good stuff. same with taking back sunday imho also. i love their old stuff, can't get into the new.

Brand new (old stuff)

It took a couple of listens for Louder Now to grow on me, and I can become addicted to WYWTB easily (although it took some time when it was released as well). I'm curious to see what turn they'll take now that Fred is gone too.

The Devil and God... is amazing, but you do have to be in the mood for it. I need to see Brand New again.

There's some decent newer Dashboard stuff, and I will listen to it (but have to be up for it), but I'd take Chris & his guitar any day over the full band setup. :thumbsup:

It took a couple of listens for Louder Now to grow on me, and I can become addicted to WYWTB easily (although it took some time when it was released as well). I'm curious to see what turn they'll take now that Fred is gone too.

The Devil and God... is amazing, but you do have to be in the mood for it. I need to see Brand New again.

There's some decent newer Dashboard stuff, and I will listen to it (but have to be up for it), but I'd take Chris & his guitar any day over the full band setup.:thumbsup:

yea the only band song i like was hands down, but i still think the acustic version is way better, all of the acustic stuff is good, except vindicated that song is amazing with the band

yea the only band song i like was hands down, but i still think the acustic version is way better, all of the acustic stuff is good, except vindicated that song is amazing with the band

Yeah, I don't care for the second version of Hands Down. So Impossible version FTW.

my list, no particular order, except for underoath as they are my fav band. i listen to a lot of stuff so dont mind the jump.

underoath-sick

scary kids scaring kids-terrible live, good studio

senses fail-love about 5 of their songs

everytime i die-ehh, old stuff pwns

fall out boy-gay

mayday parade-incredible, one of my favorite softer bands....especially 'Miserable at Best"

forever the sickest kids-emo

John Mayer-Slow Dancing in a Burning Room = great song

Jack Johnson- I love his old stuff, especially the first album

taking back sunday- Old Stuff FTMFW, New stuff FTMFL

Brand new (old stuff)- decent

dashboard-decent

blah blah blahhh

dan - where did you see underoath at last year when maylene opened for them? i doubt you came to NY as they were touring but i saw them in ny and maylene, poison the well, and i think one other band opened for em.

I think I saw them at the Trocadero or EF again...i dunno, everything seems to run together anymore b/c I go to wayyy too many shows haha...didn't go to NY though...I just played with your list if that's okay with you haha :thumbsup:

Archived