I had the honor of driving something extraordinary today

I have to admit that it was a bit unnerving taking this thing out during rush hour on a Friday on a busy main road close to the ghetto. But damn...it was something else. That rear end wanted to break traction at every turn. And this is on tires that are like 18 inches wide. I believe they are 335's in the rear.

IMG_7387.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so how did you do that? lol thats awsome

We just finished it up here at the dealership I work at. It's my buddy's. He got a quote on insurance for it...$500/ mo. :o

And he's only gonna drive it like maybe once a week. Maybe not even that. This one's only got 8k miles on it! And it's a 95.

Lol.

How much did the car itself cost him?

Well he got it with a little damage to the fiberglass (just a few hours work and a paint job).

All in all, I think he's got like $12k-$14k in it. Not bad if you ask me!

Considering they go for around $30k+ on ebay like this one. We got the hook up yo! 8)

no its because they are one of dodges "supercars" (viper and GT40) but its a HUGE pos in the corners...

have you seen the new import tuner or superstreet where its a 90k+ viper vs a bolt on evo and the evo beats it... why spend that much on that big of a pig, but hey just my opinion. dont hate me for my beliefs that vipers are trash

no its because they are one of dodges "supercars" (viper and GT40) but its a HUGE pos in the corners...

have you seen the new import tuner or superstreet where its a 90k+ viper vs a bolt on evo and the evo beats it... why spend that much on that big of a pig, but hey just my opinion. dont hate me for my beliefs that vipers are trash

A POS in the corners that holds the fastest lap at the Nurburgring.

Sorry. Try again.

Oh and I should note that when it MADE that fastest lap the driver was beating the hell out of the rev limiter while doing so in the corners..

Better driver would've made a MUCH Better time.

hmmm, too bad 4 tracks from Road and Track magazine prove otherwise

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?se...article_id=6944

A POS in the corners that holds the fastest lap at the Nurburgring.

Sorry. Try again.

ehh if im not mistaken i just read an article in the new SSC that the new GTR holds the best time for a production car on nurburgring, officially, and the new NSX is a few seconds off of the new GTR, unofficially...

::EDIT:: true i have never drove a viper, but i had taken a ride in one, because my friends dad bought him one for his 16th birthday... IMO viper is still and always crap

ehh if im not mistaken i just read an article in the new SSC that the new GTR holds the best time for a production car on nurburgring, officially, and the new NSX is a few seconds off of the new GTR, unofficially...

I'mmm pretty sure the ACR SRT10 is still in that position. We'll see.

Archived