I had the honor of driving something extraordinary today

Fiberglass..no, carbon fiber .. yes. LOL. At least as far as getting the look back goes.

I didn't think they used a whole lot of carbon fibre back then but I guess I stand corrected. I was thinking fibreglass because of the corvettes being made from it. With the exception of the new ZR1 which uses a whole lot of carbon fibre and is a really nice car.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New ZR1 PWNS :devil:

IMO, lol

Wow Ben. Looks like you had a few too many to drink last night, eh? Haha :thumbsup:

I prefer vettes over vipers myself, simply because I like the looks more. Just being honest. But I do respect that a viper is going to be slightly better performance wise, and it's still sexy. I just like the vette more. I also agree that the viper is seen very rarely around here and the statement about vette's being like old man's honda is correct too, because I see a TON of them around here. Not so many stingrays though.

Back on topic....that is a VERY good price for that viper. Awesome pickup for your friend and cool that you got to drive it. Shoulda gotten some more pics/vids.

I like both vettes and vipers. Both varieties are frequent in Florida. I see them all the time. I am going to snap a photo of a Lambo that I see everyday parked outside a Motel 6.

speaking of vipers, on my way to my hockey game tonight in manhattan, i sat in about 30 min of traffic, only to pass a crushed viper which caused all the lanes to be blocked off. it was a sad, sad moment.

Archived