I had the honor of driving something extraordinary today

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, no..you're trying to belt out something you thought was fact and were incorrect..

Soooooo, ANYWHO. Your taking incorrect shots at calling a vehicle a "POS" in the corners were wrong..

But, moving along.

still my rightful opinion vipers are crapty corner cars.. oh and the almighty viper got beat by a bolt on evo on a circuit track in either superstreet or import tuner(as i previously stated), ill type up the article for you tomorrow...

actually im a honda fanatic but i love evos because they are god awefully sexy and are great all around cars... great way to judge someone because of what they drive... says alot about you

and im damn certain that a bolt on scoobie would have beat the viper on the same track

No you're the one with your head up your ass over Evo's.

"ZOMG BOLT ON EVO R BETTER THAN POORLY DWIVEN VIPARRR ZOMFG9111110eipohefwefone"'

I love how my calling you out on being an Evo fanboy and riding it's coattails says something about MY character.

That's EPIIIC.

like i stated previously ill type the artice just for you and you can get off your high horse about your god awefully lovely viper... IMO C6 vette is better than a 90k+ viper...

and i dont think my head is up my ass about a bolt on evo whooping a vipers ass on a track i just think its funny about a 90k viper got beat by a car that cost in total 50k at most...

Yes and at the end of the day it's still an Evo. It's truly a shame that I don't really particularly LIKE the Viper, I'm just defending it against someone who's talking about having invested 20 grand into a car that otherwise wouldn't come near the Viper in stock trim. They're two different categories of car in two different leagues. To compare them is retarded, period.

No arguments with 'Vette over Viper though. :D

maybe you missed it the first time. this is with professional drivers. (25 is first place by the way)

2 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR 25.00 24.96 25.00 23.83 98.79

9 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR 23.15 23.17 22.90 22.11 91.34

I've never cared for Vipers, either.

A friend's brother had/has one of the limited edition ones, if I cared more about the cars I'd probably be able to say which one exactly. I did think it was hilarious though when he decided after a night of us drinking, he should take it out and do burnouts with it once daylight broke... put it in a ditch :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have to say I'm a bigger fan of corvettes and other super cars but that viper in yellow sure looks nice. I always liked the Viper back in the day ('95) as they got the look of it down pat. I hope for your buddy's sake you didn't drive the sh*t outta it as I know if that was me I would, and sure would have some explaining to do later.

That's sure a nice pick-up for the price though. My only problem with the 'supercars' is the fibreglass as I know it's super light compared to steel but fixing it is sure a bitch.

Anyway...you lucky bastard.

I have to say I'm a bigger fan of corvettes and other super cars but that viper in yellow sure looks nice. I always liked the Viper back in the day ('95) as they got the look of it down pat. I hope for your buddy's sake you didn't drive the sh*t outta it as I know if that was me I would, and sure would have some explaining to do later.

That's sure a nice pick-up for the price though. My only problem with the 'supercars' is the fibreglass as I know it's super light compared to steel but fixing it is sure a bitch.

Anyway...you lucky bastard.

Fiberglass..no, carbon fiber .. yes. LOL. At least as far as getting the look back goes.

vipers are cool and you are a lucky bastard for getting to drive one, but yeah they are not my favorite car. one, its a dodge, and two, i've seen several broken down on the side of the road, holding up traffic, and i'm a big corvette fan. i've actually seen more vipers broken down on the side of the road than hondas. but i see what people are saying. i don't think too highly of a fordmustang because it is an underdeveloped car (coming from the pickup truck lover), yet when i drove a V6 mustang (manual transmission mind you) i loved it. i used to love the cts-v but now i don't like it because it was a pig to drive, my truck had a smoother transmission and better interior. so i guess it all comes down to what you would want to live with.

Archived