90 wagon.

adamEj6

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if the price is right lol.

Hey....let me know what you'd sell it for cause if it's within my budget then I'd seriously consider it. I have a feeling though that you wouldn't let it go for within my budget with all the stuff you've done (I know I wouldn't if I was you....car is so friggin' sexy.)

My wife thinks it's about the ugliest thing she's ever seen. For some reason, that makes me want one that much more and makes me think it's even cooler.

• 3 weeks later...
it actually is lifted all the way and dropped down in the rear and for the header.

anywho...here is a few more pics til i get my lip and fogs....

-interior

cars001-1.jpg

-exterior

cars002-1.jpg

cars003-1.jpg

cars004-1.jpg

got my front plate on, and painted the middle section on my trunk.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

i dunno its way to high i think lol.

prolly just gonna keep it, i dunno.

Just sold my 91 DX hatch for $3500 with 162K on it, and all original! So how much is too much?? :crazy:

^^^ Not jacked! :thumbsup:

i was honestly thinking like $5500 since all the work and the parts that are on it.

if not that much, maybe pull my suspension, front upper control arms, gauge cluster, and steering wheel.

if i did that, prolly like $3000.

Just an FYI, there was a wagovan on H-T a few months ago with a GSR swap and fresh paint, falken wheels, etc.... for 5500-6000. Perfect condition. For some reason the wagovans don't seem to hold out their value well. People were even giving him a hard time about being overpriced at 6k......and I don't think he ever sold it......if I was gonna spend 6k when I bought the accord I would have gotten it though.

Archived