90 wagon.

adamEj6

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you muffler would be destroyed. the shooped pic in ur sig looks like it is sitting on the ground. it looks more like a hovercraft than a car.

absolutely love it! looks dope as hell. im really thinking about picking one up....just found this one on autotrader, would wanna do my own mods tho - http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p...mp;rdpage=thumb

this guy seems a little fishy, his discription doesn't match his pictures. i don't see a JR supercharger but that could be the shiny thing between the firewall and that motor, which doesn't match what he says either since that isn't a z6 head. he could have changed all that since he had taken the pictures but you would still think that if you are selling something like that he would want people to see it. at first i though the price seeed way high for an 18 year old car but you'd prolly pay that much just for the parts he says he's put in to it.

Edit: just saw the new pics you posted while i was typing ^this. i think the car sits perfectly the way it is, not too keen on the hood spacer trick though.

this guy seems a little fishy, his discription doesn't match his pictures. i don't see a JR supercharger but that could be the shiny thing between the firewall and that motor, which doesn't match what he says either since that isn't a z6 head. he could have changed all that since he had taken the pictures but you would still think that if you are selling something like that he would want people to see it. at first i though the price seeed way high for an 18 year old car but you'd prolly pay that much just for the parts he says he's put in to it.

haha yeah i didnt really fin the s/c as well. But if im correct most of the apps. with a JR s/c that ive seen look a little tucker under. Plus it also looks like he has it intercooled, for what reason idk. I didnt think jackson racing s/c used an IC

haha naa i wish.

i found an AWD wagon at the junkyard and couldnt pass up getting the steering wheel.

it was only $11 so it was a must, looks damn nice IMO.

and the AWD h emblem is wagon baller status, especially since its pretty mint. lulz.

so i heard something rattling around on my exhaust and it was bugging the sh!t outt me so i took a look under the car.

i thought it mite be the cat, which it actually was.

pulled it off and sure enough the inside was broken to sh!t and all plugged up.

so i just took a big ass screw driver and hollowed it completely out.

car sounds better and has smoother power too, and surprisingly it is not as loud as i thought.

also i got a OEM honda key made for it lol.

also should be getting the momo hub i ordered today and then ill put the wheel on and get pics.

Archived