90 wagon.

adamEj6

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it wasnt too bad.

just had to cut the cross member for the header to clear.

also modify one of my motor mounts.

might be able to lower the price about a thousand due to removing the suspension...

Dang....that would put it close to what I'm spending, but still a little more than I want to go this time around....plus with driving to CO..... I'll still have to think about it some.

Dang....that would put it close to what I'm spending, but still a little more than I want to go this time around....plus with driving to CO..... I'll still have to think about it some.

if you want someone to tag along to pick it up, im more than willing to go on a road trip.

if you want someone to tag along to pick it up, im more than willing to go on a road trip.

Thanks, but if I end up getting it, I'll take the wife and kid. We have a ton of family in Colorado so we'd probalby just stay a week to see family while we are out. I would buy it for 4k with stock suspension in a heartbeat except I don't think I'd be able to get a loan for 4k for a car that old.

lol at first everyone was on it about purchasin it and now only one person is interested hahaha i thought there would be more people like flys on crap

no it sorta' dawns on people that while yes, the car is pretty gangster; and yes, the car is fairly nice for it's AGE.. it has EXACTLY that. AGE. 18 years old. god knows what could happen. not bashing adam or his car, but you just never know.

Let me know before you sell it for 3k cause i may be interested. I'm looking at a white 88 wagovan with 89,000 miles for 1800, but haven't gotten a response from the seller yet. If that falls through and you decide to strip it down to get it to 3k, let me know. By the way, what part of Colorado are you in?

Let me know before you sell it for 3k cause i may be interested. I'm looking at a white 88 wagovan with 89,000 miles for 1800, but haven't gotten a response from the seller yet. If that falls through and you decide to strip it down to get it to 3k, let me know. By the way, what part of Colorado are you in?

My wife will chew my a$$ if I forget to tell you to bring tons of pics of the rugrat! >_< Also if you do manage by some act of god to be able to get that wagon, make sure you are here early enough I\We can take you to nice dinner! :thumbsup:

alright cool man, sounds good.

im in lakewood. 80227.

Cool. That would be a fairly easy pickup for me then cause I have some family in Windsor/Fort Collins area. Just let me know what you decide and if I come up with the extra cash to give offer you 4k, then I'll let you know.

• 3 weeks later...
keepin the car, got some big plans.

thinkin about sellin the coilovers and ls swap though.

not sure on prices, but anyone intersted?

How did you/do you like the PIC's? Did you have the APex or Selects and what spring rates? I just ordered a set yesterday and will hopefully get them next week. Just wondering how you liked yours.

• 4 weeks later...
just picked up this momo corse wheel from my friend outta his EG last nite.

momocorse.jpg

RHD!!!! SEXY!!.... nice steering wheel too... you should get the honda symbol that goes in the middle of it instead of what it has right now... it would look even sexier IMO

Archived