90 wagon.

adamEj6

Let me start by saying that this is the ugliest car i have ever scene. (and i drive a '98 acura CL)

With that said, i think the fact that you chose to build it is amazing. I wish i had the balls/funding to build something like this. I think it could very well be the best sleeper idea i have ever come across. You sir are my personal HF hero.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me start by saying that this is the ugliest car i have ever scene. (and i drive a '98 acura CL)

With that said, i think the fact that you chose to build it is amazing. I wish i had the balls/funding to build something like this. I think it could very well be the best sleeper idea i have ever come across. You sir are my personal HF hero.

I drive Ford. LOL. Beat that SONZ. :o

haha ya dude, seriously people in evo's, sti's, and hot girls in jettas always laugh at me. i personally think its bad ass. lol.

thanks for the compliments guys, it makes me feel like a total gangsta cruising down to the local car meet.

crap if i was in my evo and i pulled up beside you i would get out and bow down, b/c i LOVE old school wagons, and yours is killer! you would get no laughing from me just a face like :drool: and a few pics off the celly :thumbsup:

If I drove up next to you driving my Evo I'd say "Where the heck did this Evo come from"

I seriously think this is such a cool build. I love wagons and have ever since I had an 89 Corolla Wagon. I'd like to get a wagon for my next car to build or a swapped and turbo'd odyssey. I even think another 89 Corolla Wagon would be sweet with the 3sgte swapped into it. Anyway I love your car......drop it even more and boost it and it would be soooo sweet.

This is such a great build and an awesome idea for a project. So glad you followed through on it and finished it up as nice as you did.

That having said, please paint it flat black. Like, yesterday.

If I drove up next to you driving my Evo I'd say "Where the heck did this Evo come from"

I seriously think this is such a cool build. I love wagons and have ever since I had an 89 Corolla Wagon. I'd like to get a wagon for my next car to build or a swapped and turbo'd odyssey. I even think another 89 Corolla Wagon would be sweet with the 3sgte swapped into it. Anyway I love your car......drop it even more and boost it and it would be soooo sweet.

:laugh:

and yeah a dropped 90 wagon with boost would be insanely awesome!

::EDIT:: oh yeah and before i forget, i friggin love your rising sun shocker in the back window!!!

I've always wanted to build a 5th gen Accord wagon after having seen somebody working on one.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep

Because its angled. Could tuck it more if it was straight.

N1's aren't generally that low. It's hanging that low all the way down the car.

I know. If it wasn't angled up in the back and was just straight, the entire cat-back could be lifted an inch or so it looks like.

It could be lifted all the way, just dropped at the rear to clear the control arm

• 2 weeks later...

Archived