ATTN: Ladies & Gentlemen

Who could possibly be that bored to come on here every day? What a loser that would be.

tell me about it. who comes on here every day and reads through every post. :-

too bad you need an admin to make a new mod

yup. step one: getting the current mods to agree on another person/other people to have come on-board. step two: getting drew or trepid to change the member(s) status.

tell me about it. who comes on here every day and reads through every post.:-

I was going to say "certainly not the person with the highest post count today"

Then I checked and I was second to Lina. LOL

All that post count says is how many posts you have....both useless and useful. Plus, this is coming from the highest post count of an active member.

I mean, the highest post count is held by the Pedo who was worthless so that should tell how ridiculous caring about post counts is. I'd vote for the post count to be taken out of the profiles all together.

Then I checked and I was second to Lina. LOL

hahaha I feel special loool not! lol

Nate, come on...people on here brag and are proud of their post count...we have celebrations when someone reaches 1000 or something lol we can't take that away from these cool people! It would be like taking a lolipop out of a kid's hands! loooool

hahaha I feel special loool not! lol

Nate, come on...people on here brag and are proud of their post count...we have celebrations when someone reaches 1000 or something lol we can't take that away from these cool people! It would be like taking a lolipop out of a kid's hands! loooool

Nobody had a celebration for me when I hit 10,000 a couple weeks ago and that's only been done one other time. I see how it is now.

At least I brought it to your attention Nate..

Something along the lines of "looks like nate's shooting for 10K tonight".

not something to brag about, but it does help to differentiate the new guys from the regulars: so far that if a regular posts something it is more likely to be correct then if a guy with <100 posts somthing - but that would just be a general idea, not the rule.

need to just get drew to add another admin to the roster and then that person can update the staff as needed. it's not like the current few mods are untrustworthy and cannot be allowed to touch anything. my little forum I run there are three other admins so if anything needs updated no one has to wait for me to get there. makes for a nice system.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll look at the Moderator situation with the other mods.

We should just not count posts in GD. Then we can whore it up all we want.

If you guys want, I can turn that on right away!

Airjordan: :nono: :p

Nancy: It would be great if the posts would be stricken from the count when they're deleted, but unfortunately that needs to be set up via the Admin CP, which only Drew & Trepid have access to.

^ As airjordan already mentioned, turning the post count off in certain forums can also only be done via the Admin CP.

Mike, as in the ginger? That would be funny, but then what would we have to look back on? lol

Deleting posts does reduce your post count, but it doesn't update automatically. I have to manually run the Recount option for it to go and recount all your posts and update your number, which I do from time to time.

If you guys want, I can turn that on right away!

hey! don't do that otherwise I won't have any post count! haha. GD is the only forum I read- i don't know anything about cars. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived