FS/WTT: 2000 Integra GSR ******SOLD******

CleanGSR

I had a guy offer to trade a 99 Integra 4 door LS (auto tranny)....which would be fine, but it's a year older and I have about 3-4 grand worth of stuff done that he doesn't have so it would be a big loss for me.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People bash the Focus but, in reality the 08/09 Focus VS the 08/09 Civic ..

Well, aside from the Focus being slower, there isn't much difference and as a matter of fact I don't recall the Civic offering Sync as of yet either.. sooooo.. It's all matter of opinion.

The new Focus's are great cars.

new focus>old focus definitely. i just find it hilarious that in ford's new commercial their big selling point is "our quality now is equal with toyota." which basically means, everything else before now was complete crapt

At least they'll admit it.

Only reason GM is still around is because SOMEONE still has to make rental cars for places like Enterprise or Avis LOL.

there has to be someone around there looking for this car on autotrader or craigslist...this car is on the list of most-wanted! :D gl

You would think. I've gotten so many flakes that it's upsetting. I just want to sell the car, get a family type car and move on......tired of getting jerked around by people.

Bump and good luck with the sale even though the idea makes me sad that this car will be leaving the HF regs.

Is this on Craigslist? When I list stuff on there I get mad offers but 90% always end up being flakes. Sucks, but still a better sale medium than HT, I definitely agree. They're 100% flakes on there, and all of them are underfinanced...

Why don't you just try selling on eBay with a reserve? I bet you could get what you're asking for it, and who knows? Maybe more...

If for some reason you have this at the end of August when i get my license back, there is a strong possibility i would look into buying it. Really just depends on if i have a car before then, and how much insurence would run in it for me.

Good luck with the sale in the mean time.

• 1 month later...

Bump. Miles about to hit 102k so price dropped to $8400. At 105k I'm gonna have to do some preventive maintenance. When that happens I'm going to keep her (for another year to year and a half at least).

• 2 months later...

Well that just pisses me off (at myself) for not continuing to bump this thread. Serves me right I guess. For the first time since trying to sell it I actually have "For Sale" signs on the car so hopefully someone local will buy her.

Archived