FS/WTT: 2000 Integra GSR ******SOLD******

CleanGSR

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Officially SOLD!!!!

Payment got to my bank today and it's sold. He'll pick it up Friday and get the title, but it's as good as his now.

Moderator's please lock this thread now so some illiterate noob doesn't bump this in 3 months asking if I still have it (even though I just said I don't).

Thanks.

lol Nate, we would go to see you also! hehe

let's all go road tripping again, but this time, just for a weekend lol :D

Thanks Lina. There's a Six Flags about an hour from here so that could always be fun too. Pretty long drive just to see one member and a six flags though.

I don't have spare rooms, but I have a lot of floor space, a couch and a love seat for people to crash. Plus in missouri, you might get to see somebody kissing their cousin or sister (just playin'......I hope)

Oh, and I asked the new owner if he had any plans, and he said he has a freshly built GSR trans in the garage with carbon coated synchros, LS 5th gear that he's gonna put on the car and new clutch, timing belt, water pump, Acura Legend front rotors and Prelude front calipers. I feel so good knowing that my car is going to be in good hands.

Archived