FS/WTT: 2000 Integra GSR ******SOLD******

CleanGSR

Figured I'd try to sell my car to get a 4 door. If you are looking to trade, it must be a 4 door and must NOT be BLACK!!. I'm tired of dealing with a black daily driver.

KBB and NADA put my car between 9200-9400 suggested retail. Add in the $700 suspension, rare/authentic full OEM optional lip kit, Rims and nearly new tires, AEM CAI, Comptech Header, Comptech Catback, etc.....and you're easily up to 12,000.

I just need 9,000 to let her go.

Price Dropped to $8600.

Here's a few pictures of her....around 97,000 miles. Now has 99,000 miles.

2008-03-01_4.jpg

2008-03-01_5.jpg

2008-03-01_7.jpg

2008-03-01_19.jpg

2008-03-01_24.jpg

2008-03-01_25.jpg

The only defects are....

1. A dent in the driver's side of the rear bumper from a truck's ball hitch (very un-noticable) quoted 290.00 to fix this which included a re-spray of the whole back bumper.

2. Plugs in the rear trunk lid from an old ricer wing. Quoted 200.00 to fix these are respray trunk lid.

So $500 for things that aren't even noticable unless you're looking for stuff which is nothing considering that I'm giving every mod on the car for free basically.

Edit: If a full list of mods is needed then I will list it......only if somebody is truly interested in the car though. I don't expect to gain much interest, but figured I'd try.

Full Mod List:

Alarm System with Keyless Entry and pager remotes.

Tokico Illumina Shocks

Front shocks lowered in the shock fork 1.25" (extra shock travel)

Extended Top hats (all 4) 1.25" front, 1.75" rear

Ground Control Coilovers

Ingalls camber kit

Aligned

15" Gloss Black wheels with nearly new Falken ZE-912's

ITR Front Lip

Authentic OEM Optional sides skirts and rear valences

Comptech 4-2-1 Header

AEM CAI

Comptech Cat-back exhaust

ITR Front Strut Bar

Rear Trunk Brace

VIS Carbon Hood (also have OEM hood)

DC Sports Short Shifter

Carbon Fiber Acura Shift Knob

Carbon Fiber Dash Kit

Carbon Fiber Gauge Pod

Silver Reverse Glow Gauges

12" Crossfire Sub w/ cheapie amp (gives a tiny bit of bass, looks so, so in the trunk..easily removed if not wanted)

Factory Options:

Power Windows

Power Door Locks

Power Sunroof

Leather seats (great condition with only slight wear on driver's side....no holes)

Cruise Control

Factory CD Player

99,000 miles

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm i like black

i like gsr's

and i do need a car for out in arizona for next year.....

that will break my bank big time, but if you still have this in a few months and if i can convince my integra loving dad to spot me some green, we might have some serious conversation.

hmmm i like black

i like gsr's

and i do need a car for out in arizona for next year.....

that will break my bank big time, but if you still have this in a few months and if i can convince my integra loving dad to spot me some green, we might have some serious conversation.

Let me know when the time comes around. I may even come down some on price by then since I'm still driving it a good bit. I'm not going to push selling the car, so it will probably still be around.

omfg dude.

honda-tech. you'll have a friggin 4door with the quickness. Might I suggest --

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/zerothread?id=2223034

you are in love with that sedan arn't you?

It is a sad day hung. Your car is beautiful and we all know how much effort you put into keeping it that way.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump.

Getting ready to make a second payment since listing the car f/s, so PRICE DROP:

$8600

This will pretty much cover the few defects on the car. I'm taking a huge hit witih all the stuff I"ve done to her in the past couple years. Someone take advantage.

Bump.

Getting ready to make a second payment since listing the car f/s, so PRICE DROP:

$8600

This will pretty much cover the few defects on the car. I'm taking a huge hit witih all the stuff I"ve done to her in the past couple years. Someone take advantage.

ah damn you. i was scrolling down and saw this, but the page jumped around because more pics were loading, i thought it said $6000.

Well, rest assured that if I still have this when payoff is down to $6000, it will probably be for sale for that price. Expect a much higher mileage by then though.

I'm seriously getting pissed off just looking at my car. I really want to get her sold and hate that I have to keep racking miles up on her in the meantime.

Well, rest assured that if I still have this when payoff is down to $6000, it will probably be for sale for that price. Expect a much higher mileage by then though.

I'm seriously getting pissed off just looking at my car. I really want to get her sold and hate that I have to keep racking miles up on her in the meantime.

Be happy you can get 8 or more for your car.

Everytime I look at my crapheap I cry.

Everytime I look at my crapheap I cry.

Try looking at four and keeping the tears back.

The sale will happen. Don't get too stressed about it.

Archived