FS/WTT: 2000 Integra GSR ******SOLD******

CleanGSR

Be happy you can get 8 or more for your car.

Everytime I look at my crapheap I cry.

I would if I could get 8 out of it. The only problem is that I drive so much that the miles are racking up and my value's gonna keep dropping. I guess I'll just keep dropping the price every payment I make.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it at all financially possible to just pick up a cheap beater in the meantime?

Have you tried looking into eBaying it or Craiglist?

Is it at all financially possible to just pick up a cheap beater in the meantime?

Have you tried looking into eBaying it or Craiglist?

I don't want to mess with ebay. I almost always see cars not meet reserve or go for way less than they're worth. Haven't thought about craigslist, but might try that.

I so wish it was finacially possible to pick up a beater in the meantime, but it really isn't. I don't have 2-3 grand laying around to get a dd and can't afford another loan until mine sells/paid off. I need a 2-3 thousand dollar daily beater to have something that I will trust to drive 30,000 miles a year or more. My car is my job a lot of times, so it needs to be reliable.

I've found a 94 Honda Accord EX 4 door, Power everything, sunroof, leather, auto tranny (a/t is a huge plus at this point in my life), and 133,000 miles for $3000. It needs about 300-400 worth of work that I could do myself but is otherwise in great shape. I really want mine to sell so I can pick that up, but I"m not getting my hopes up.

I don't want to mess with ebay. I almost always see cars not meet reserve or go for way less than they're worth. Haven't thought about craigslist, but might try that.

I so wish it was finacially possible to pick up a beater in the meantime, but it really isn't. I don't have 2-3 grand laying around to get a dd and can't afford another loan until mine sells/paid off. I need a 2-3 thousand dollar daily beater to have something that I will trust to drive 30,000 miles a year or more. My car is my job a lot of times, so it needs to be reliable.

I've found a 94 Honda Accord EX 4 door, Power everything, sunroof, leather, auto tranny (a/t is a huge plus at this point in my life), and 133,000 miles for $3000. It needs about 300-400 worth of work that I could do myself but is otherwise in great shape. I really want mine to sell so I can pick that up, but I"m not getting my hopes up.

I don't know what the fees are like for listing and selling a car on eBay, but at least if it doesn't meet the reserve you don't have to sell and only have to pay the original listing fee. If it's not all that much, might be an idea. I suppose it would also depend on how many are listed on there at the time, and what they're going for.

There's no reason to get another loan for a beater, but maybe if you found something cheap enough that was in running condition... not something to last forever, but long enough to keep the mileage off the Integra. With your son, and this economy, I'm sure it's hard to find the spare cash though.

Hopefully all works out with the Accord. If not, I'm sure you'll find something comparable.

Tubbith, buy a plane ticket!

Tubbith, buy a plane ticket!

Still need to get my license back to drive it home..lol.. so that kinda leaves me stuck... i would have to buy a friend/and myself a plane ticket, then get the loan for the car, then pay for gas to drive it all the way back to GA.....

Still need to get my license back to drive it home..lol.. so that kinda leaves me stuck... i would have to buy a friend/and myself a plane ticket, then get the loan for the car, then pay for gas to drive it all the way back to GA.....

I've been getting 32mpg ever since upping the timing to 18btc. That would help with the gas back home.

Sounds about like me. When I had my del Sol, I was filling it up 3 times a week, getting 35 mpg. I thought it was worth it though, for how fun it was to drive, and it still got good gas milage. It was only an extra 3 bux a fillup, so it didnt bother me. I am also single with no kids though, so I have no real worries in that field.

Good luck.

< Has 03 Buick lesabre.....4 door auto, wants trade?

Sounds about like me. When I had my del Sol, I was filling it up 3 times a week, getting 35 mpg. I thought it was worth it though, for how fun it was to drive, and it still got good gas milage. It was only an extra 3 bux a fillup, so it didnt bother me. I am also single with no kids though, so I have no real worries in that field.

Good luck.

< Has 03 Buick lesabre.....4 door auto, wants trade?

I'd honestly consider it, but I don't think my wife would let me drive a Buick (unless it was a GN).

I would if I could get 8 out of it. The only problem is that I drive so much that the miles are racking up and my value's gonna keep dropping. I guess I'll just keep dropping the price every payment I make.

No no...Nate, your car's value isn't dropping as fast as your miles are adding up!! It's a gsr!! It's very rare to find one and it's extremely rare to find one like yours!!! Don't drop the price for miles :) It will sell...just gotta be patient...

I would fly to where you are, buy the car and drive it back, in one weekend!! I sooo wish you were selling when I was looking for one!

No no...Nate, your car's value isn't dropping as fast as your miles are adding up!! It's a gsr!! It's very rare to find one and it's extremely rare to find one like yours!!! Don't drop the price for miles :) It will sell...just gotta be patient...

I would fly to where you are, buy the car and drive it back, in one weekend!! I sooo wish you were selling when I was looking for one!

Yeah, I really wish I would have sold it when you were asking awhile back. Oh well, hopefully it sells soon.

Hey....thanks man. I've been getting a lot of interest, but just as many flakes. So far I've been offered the following....all of which I was ready to jump on if the person came through.

03 Ford Focus 4door 100k miles plus 4000 cash for my car

99 Honda Accord LX 125k miles power everything, cruise, etc.... plus 4000 cash for my car (really wish this one had come through)

94 Honda Accord EX 145k miles on body, 80k on motor plus .....??? (got this one today and waiting to hear back on an offer).

I've also been offered things like a Blazer, Olds Alera + cash, etc.... but not interested. I'm getting tired of all the flakes though. Found a mint 96 Civic 4 door for 3500 today so hoping it sells soon.

Whats wrong with the Focus?

Nothing, the guy just never emailed me back when I asked him for pictures and more info on the car. All I know is that it's an 03 Ford Focus 4 door 5 speed with 100k miles and clutch replaced 10k ago. He hasn't responded back and it's been about a week now. I'd be perfectly fine driving a focus with 100/month less payments. I'd rather sell mine outright and pick up the 4 door civic I found. Then my payments would only be around 165/month for 2 years.

Why would you still have payments? How much do you still owe?

8600ish. I'm asking payoff on the integra so the Focus plus cash would have me financing around 4600. Or if I sell outright, then I'm home free from it's payments. I'm tired of debt and want something with low payments and short term.

i think you should trade straight up for a 4 door DB integra thats in the same condition as your car. that way youll still have an integra but family style.

Archived