FS/WTT: 2000 Integra GSR ******SOLD******

CleanGSR

wow Nate, you drop the price fast...imo, don't drop the price so much because it's not being sold and miles.

Where have you posted this up? I would have so bought this...I wish.

gl :D

I don't have much choice. I need to get rid of the car and would like to do so before winter comes. It's a pain loading Brandon into the back of the integra and I really don't want to be doing that this winter when it is snowing/icing outside. I probably won't drop the price too much more than where it's at, but I'll really just be happy to get payoff or a little above.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have a loan on it. If it was paid off, I probably would have traded it by now. Problem is that all of the trade offers I've gotten are of cars of lesser value and not much cash for the difference. I also want to get payments down so I want to sell it and get a mid 90's 4 door civic and mod it for about 50mpg.

Bump cause I've been talking with a guy this evening that says he's going to try to get a loan and is pretty sure he wants to buy it. I'm trying not to get my hopes up since that happened once before which the guy backed out of.....trying not to hold my breath but I hope it works out.

That's cool Lina. However, I must put the following:

SALE PENDING

I just got an email from the guy and he got the loan. All I'm waiting on now is for him to find time to come get the car. He's 3 hours away so it may still be next week sometime. I'm pretty excited about getting a 4 door and lower payments. You have no idea how much easier that's going to make my life.

yaaaaaay I'm happy it's working out for you :D

life getting easier for you is such a good thing :D

Yeah....life has been so hard this year it's ridiculous. We've even been having to use the credit card many months just to get to the next paycheck which has gotten the cc bill out of hand. Luckily when my wife starts teaching next year it will only take about 4-5 months to pay that off.

My wife's car will be paid off next Tuesday which is $130/month, then my payments on the next car should be around 130/month versus 250 for the integra, so that will save another $120/month = $250/month saved. Plus insurance will probably drop $50/month and increased gas mileage will save at least $50/month.

So in the next month our bills should drop a minimum of $350 a month which should make it to where we can get by each month. All we have to do is survive until my wife starts working and then all will be well. It's just so stressful and has been so freakin' hard to make it to that point. It seems like it's only getting harder this last year too so hopefully this change will help.

Bad news. On my way home I took the car to redline a couple times (first time in probably months) and the stupid rattle that I had previously is back, but only between 7000 and 8000 rpms. It's a pretty loud rattle at those rpms but every other rpm it's completely quiet. So, I'm waiting to hear back from the guy to see if he still wants the car, but maybe just offer me a little less. I'm so discouraged right now and so stressed cause now I'm afraid that I"m gonna get stuck having to keep the car and I SOOOO want to get rid of it.

I'm willing to go down a decent bit still to move it without messing with this new problem, so hopefully he'll be game. If not, then no stress relieving for me anytime soon (actually even more stress than it has been). I'm so pissed and dissapointed right now that I'm almost sick. My wife says to be optimistic but that's nearly impossible for me right now.

Edit: I found a thread on Honda-Tech about this being a common problem with Energy Suspension poly bushings so hopefully the guy will be cool with it since it should only cost $20 for some stock bushings.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=164109

Yeah, I actually got under there and tightened everything up some and it seems to have gone away on my 30 second test drive up the street. I'll be driving it about 20-30 minutes this afternoon on the highway so I'll be able to see for sure if it's fixed. If not, I don't feel like messing with swapping the bushings, so I'll just drop the price a little and let the new owner mess with it.

You could go marry a really rich guy and then hook me up with a bunch of money.

lol I wouldn't marry a rich guy. I don't like money hehe.

So it's the bushings...great! Hopefully it won't make the noise again and the guy will just buy it.

Again, IMO, don't drop the price for that, but it's up to you.

:) gl

lol I wouldn't marry a rich guy. I don't like money hehe.

So it's the bushings...great! Hopefully it won't make the noise again and the guy will just buy it.

Again, IMO, don't drop the price for that, but it's up to you.

:) gl

I'm willing to drop the price a few hundred more just because I really need to get rid of it. I will only do so if he asks me too because of the bushings. So far I haven't heard from him, but he's suppossed to call about having me fax the title to his bank sometime this morning. I'll be happy when this whole deal is over. I think my car is a steal at this price and if it doesn't sell by this week then I'm probably going to drop the price even more. I need to get out of the higher payments, regardless of how I do so.

woah youre selling your car omg

id try to get it if it was a 4 door, i REALLY want a 4 door GSR. IMO they are OMGAWD sexy :drool:

Lol... I agree 4 door integra's are sexy but so is my car so you should buy it and have twin's (Black on black EVO and GSR).

If my car was the 4 door model with a lighter color (white or silver) I would probably suck up the payments and keep it. There's too many things about my car that make it unpractical as it is though.

Well, the funds are in the process of being transferred to my bank and all I'm waiting on is confirmation that the bank's got the money which should happen today. He's not picking the car up until Friday, but no biggie....I'll just leave it sitting in the garage until then.

Archived