Valentine Gifts

SIR_VTEC

So im not sure what to get her, maybe a digital camera, or some ice....maybe both, I cant really decide. So maybe I can cop some of your ideas for your significant others...

Chris and I were going to have dinner at Sullivans, maybe a few drinks after and who knows what. we agreed we wouldnt buy presents for each other, we'd just go for a really nice dinner somewhere instead. but seeing as we're totally broke now, unless the owner of sullivans is there tomorrow night, we won't be keeping our reservations.

Get her naked...

The best gift ever.

+1

+2

I don't know what she likes, but if she is girly, then she probably won't like the digital camera on Valentine's day...just a thought...

if you tell how she is and what she is into, I might come up with ideas...

one of my regular guests got me ips cams for a k-series but i dont have a k, not yet at least. i didnt wanna make him feel bad so i told him thanks and how sweet it was. those run like 1000 bucks, i wouldve been happy with just a card. another guys got me a costco size box of rice krispy treats.

just get her like a nice necklace and a nice formal dinner, girls like any reason to dress really nice. then give her the necklace after dinner (no, not the pearl kind).

+2

I don't know what she likes, but if she is girly, then she probably won't like the digital camera on Valentine's day...just a thought...

if you tell how she is and what she is into, I might come up with ideas...

Well she asked for a digital camera but she wasnt sure if she wanted that or wanted some other stuff like a coach purse and or burberry...women..jeez

this is what she wanted as far as the digi cam goes

Digital Camera

mines gettn the traditonal flowers and a very large teddy bear. she needs someting to sleep with when i go TDY.

Other than your boy you mean? TOTALLY KIDDING dude, I'm sure your girl is cool as crap and won't even think of doing anything, crap that isnt funny really....military is full of shiesty A-holes though. I built my gf a red LED heart circuit board. Kinda nerdy, but yeah it's tight. I soldered all the LEDs, resistors and other stuff. I modified the circuit so it didnt blink but all stay lit at once. She thought it was cute as hell. That along with awesome flowers and two stuffed penguins on the way.

We went to Olive Garden 2 weeks ago and spent $270 between 9 people....which isn't too bad, but considering I only spent $11 of that...yikes.

I can't imagine spending $140 on two people. You must've had 2 huge steaks, desert, and many many expensive ass drinks. $70/person is hard to do.

Archived