Valentine Gifts

SIR_VTEC

Here's the receipt to the restaurant last night, just for us two...and several drinks lol

304018503.jpg

pshhhaw.. thats nothin! lol.

When chris and I took my dad for dinner at 1705 Prime Chophouse at xmas the bill was nearly $400. lol. It came to being about 250 for just the two of us at Peninsula Grill in Charleston.

...we have expensive taste. lol.

lol. $16 would cover the first round of drinks and maybe an appetizer for chris & me. Chris has a culinary degree in neo-classical & french cuisine from Johnson & Wales so dining out is a favourite past time of his... and he's pretty fussy about low-scale restaurants.

so she wanted the camera...cool :)

nice idea with LED's...

my ex was a machinist and challenged me to make him something (I believe that making something with your own hands is sooo much better than an expensive gift)...so I got wood screws (rough style) and cut the ends and stuck them together to make letters...and painted...came out pretty good...I couldn't weld...lol...

too long ago...hehe

this is what i got her, plus a box of chocolates, flowers, and a card

DSC_0250.jpg

This is what i bought myself

DSC_0251.jpg

and it is oooo so smoooooooth

well the 120 wasnt much, but I cannot justify purchasing the Wagyu steak cut for $175.00, they dont list the price on the menu at this place, they simply cover the price by saying *Priced daily from head chef* lol

Archived