Honda Forums Official Bandwidth Domination Thread

Velocifero

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all three of them..all state troopers..standard protocol. the question was .. "Any reason you're speeding?"

It's 7:30, I'm coming home from work, IN THE WORK VAN ..

"Nothing major enough to excuse what I did. I made a mistake and I know I did wrong. I'm just trying to get home so I can get a shower and get some rest."

Each one of them went to their cars, ran my info, and came back. Told me to behave and don't do it again.

musta been a busy day, there was hardly any pretzels left and the ones left were saltless and somewhat stale. this doesnt happen often, sucks. i still snarfed two of em. theyre the kind shaped like a figure 8

nice...being honest and tired...I should try that next time! lol

lol you really like your pretzels...hehe...

Why is it called asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but hemmerhoid when it's in your ass?

LOL I've been cracking up at this and trying not to because I'm at work...you are hilarious!

I've gotten 3 out of 8.

Those 5 were in my Civics, when I was doing absolutely nothing wrong, they just wanted to poke their heads inside.

But I don't know any girls that have gotten more than 1 ticket. Most of them 0 even though they've been pulled over 5+ times for speeding.

you were doing absolutely nothing and they stopped you? did you have an aftermarket exhaust sticking out of your car?

Gone the wrong way on the streets and no cops around...once my friends were buying burgers drive thru and I went the opposite way and stopped in front of them revving...haha...they were scared...

have driven on side walks...

all these stupid things...good thing I've grown up...still have fun though!

ive gotten 0 for 0. baaaahahaha, its good to know back roads.

theres this girl from my high school whos totaled 4 cars and still has her license....dad is insurance agent

another girl who has gotten pulled over on the same road going 25+ over and no tickets.

this guy i know got a ticket for 38 in 35.

f*ck the police

you were doing absolutely nothing and they stopped you?

One said I was in a bad neighborhood so stopped me. Then said my tint was too dark, and told me if he sees me around there again hes going to arrest me.

Another stopped me supposedly because my center brake light was out (the one on the wing).

Another stopped me because I accelerated too fast but didn't go over the limit.

And 2 others stopped me because supposedly I was swerving so they had to check if I was DUI.

All of this (except for the acceleration one) was just to see if I had drugs in the car. You would understand if you saw my last Civic.

I am 4 for 2 on the tickets.

Two times pulled over for legitimate speeding and took the ticket like a man - both times were a perfectly good waste of a ticket - 68 in a 55. Two other times I was pulled over for no reason at all, and cumulatively I received 7 tickets from those two incidents, but strangely none of them were for moving violations - just stuff the cop found when they pulled me over.

Bah. My car has an oil leak. And I think the warranty just expired >_<

As for tickets, I'm 1/2. First was a couple weeks after I got my license for an expired registration sticker.

My second one was for 60 in a 45. Believe it or not, I told the cop I was speeding because I really had to sh*t (I said use bathroom), and it worked!

Also I've gotten 3 tickets for not having a village sticker, and I've fought and won all 3 of them.

if it just expired, like within the last week or two, take it to the service department and talk to the service manager. every major company allows for bending of the rules on warranty expirations - espicially if you are polite but do not take no for an answer. service managers get paid according to customer satisfaction. If you are unsatisfied it directly hurts their bonuses. But you have to be within a couple weeks of the warranty expiry and you have to be quick about it.

haha...funny stories...

ya, talk to the manager...and tell him/her you will go to them more if they are nice to you (in different words)...the service departments are a major source of profit for them...so they want their customers...

haha...funny stories...

ya, talk to the manager...and tell him/her you will go to them more if they are nice to you (in different words)...the service departments are a major source of profit for them...so they want their customers...

I know most of the people at the dealer I go to by name, so I'll probably have some luck :thumbsup:

But damnit, things are expensive to fix on this car. That's why I'm afraid now :sad:

Archived