My build thread.

Ben.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the pic of your car w/o reading your post, and first thing I was like, "damn, crap looks a lot nicer already."

Wheels look real good on it + the drop.

You've been making a lot of progress in a short amount of time. I thought I was gonna be able to do a lot, but I don't have the cash anymore. Sending out my Spring tuition tomorrow.

What else you planning on doing....?

I find deals. I'll put it like that. I make the money but I find deals.

As for now, I wanna' get the body straightened out and the new ITR lip/ITR wing. Maybe the OEM optional side skirts. Theeeeen go ahead with the 98 front, and getting it painted.

HEy Ben, Hate to thread jack but I'm kinda hammered. In fact hammered doesn't even begin to explain whre I'm at.

Werd om the build. Fick, I'm goin got pass the fisk out. Vomit and no poss for the lose.

that crap was hilarious.

sick rims though bretheren, everythings looking good thus far.

I've gotta' get the rear tint off. It's hazier than all hell. Went to try and get it off and the top layer f*cking came off without the bottom. Looks like I'll be black bagging this sh*t now.

I do NOT wanna be spraying ammonia off in my crap.

Looks like I'll have to. Lulz.

It sorta pisses me off someone would use practically CLEAR window tint on this f*cking thing.

Kegger's rex had some crazy ass purple tint on the back hatch window that was like looking through stained glass. I was afraid to try and take it off cuz of the little heat stripes for defrosting. It was annoying as hell to really only be able to use side-view mirrors -- like driving a van or something.

Kegger's rex had some crazy ass purple tint on the back hatch window that was like looking through stained glass. I was afraid to try and take it off cuz of the little heat stripes for defrosting. It was annoying as hell to really only be able to use side-view mirrors -- like driving a van or something.

Ditto here. I'm so pissed with it I'm going to bust the f*cking window.

There will be no lip pics. The one that was sent to me was the wrong lip.

Anywho, I put out an order today for window visors, Benen Tow Hooks, Skunk2 LCA's and JDM H Front/Rear Emblems.

I might end up sticking with the 97 front. It's sorta' growing on me.

Archived