My build thread.

Ben.

Wrong lip was issued. It's been returned and I'm holding off on ordering one for now.

Reason for holding off is I may have the opportunity to trade my new headlights and some cash for some OEM headlight's with mild foggage.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't wanna be rude in case you kept it, but I didn't like it at all. THe actual ITR lip is so much better. Do you really want a Civic styled lip on your teggy?

My point exactly. :p

It's been a few days since something has happened but here's two pictures I managed to get off with my cousin's phone..

In his yard, springs haven't completely settled -- And yes, those are Volk TE37's. Stickers are missing on the rear-driver side rim because paint had to be touched up from the dumbass getting brake fluid on them.

f3cacf7f.jpg

Aaaand a picture up close of how crapty my car looks with it's flaking sideskirts and my azn cousin about to take off in it. At least it sits low on nice rims, eh?

315fcfda.jpg

I'll be getting better imagery here soon.

In his yard, springs haven't completely settled -- And yes, those are Volk TE37's.

You... I don't like you...

lol jk Liking the wheels and drop dude. Wish I could afford some TE37s for the crx.

I dunno what kind of springs are on the front but the shocks are KYB AGX's with the 4-way adjustability knob on the topside of the assembly rather than the bottom.

The rear springs are Neuspeed drag springs and let me tell you, they are STOUT.

What ISN'T shown is the Skunk2 front strut brace and rear strut brace. I completely forgot about those.

I have images for you catless whores.

Don't critique. THese were taken with my phone and I am by NO means a photographer.

Lolz @ my stepdad's busted ass Dakota in the background of some. And yea, the car is grungy.

cfe8138f.jpg

30974f08.jpg

3b23926c.jpg

8fb92254.jpg

d149b41b.jpg

2fa3fcad.jpg

Archived