My build thread.

Ben.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

336ad648.jpg

bcfaa2cf.jpg

1f06f3c4.jpg

I'll adjust the height of the hook here soon I just wanted to throw some pics ya'lls way before you lost faith in me. And I had before and after pictures of the emblem swap. The adhesive needs to be peeled off the front bumper so it hasn't been done yet.

I guess you could say that seeing as they're called TOW hooks and all.. Though, really..you aren't gonna' tow the car with them. It's more along the lines of a snatch hook in my opinion.

they are nice to have in the instance you some how find your way into a ditch and thats the only way to get out.

precisely. Roads here in Florida suck, as do the ditches. I just put the front hook on so I'm gonna wash my hands, clean up the car and snap some pictures of it with all the hooks and the LCA's on.

Yeh.

I dunno' if I wanna' go to the 98 front though. Lips look fugly on the 97 front though.

Eh. I sorta like the 97 front stock, but I wanna' go with some kinda' lip period so I can lip it all the way around.

you could fabricate your own lip that could be durable and nice.

get a big piece of bendable metal and form it around the bottom of the bumper after folding the bottom 1/2 inch over. then rivit it down and mold it to the bumper.

here's this idea on this guy's '00 integra GSR.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/470820

[speedminded's ride on importatlanta.com]

Just my opinion but this is my favorite lip on an integra.

I like your vanity plates, and beer can holder for working under the hood.

lol wat

lmfao. TRUTH!

Damn that lip looks good.

AND I work with heavy gauge sheetmetal everyday. Might have to give that a try.

Archived