My build thread.

Ben.

Haven't really done much yet. Just gonna' get this thread set up and see how far it goes.. Didn't keep track of the WS6 build because it wasn't Honda oriented. Figured you guys may like this.

Before.

b08e1688.jpg

56f4a2d6.jpg

After.

5038afa8.jpg

b017ae34.jpg

afd80e30.jpg

817d0d16.jpg

88406fff.jpg

Things I've done thus far --

Purchased OEM 1998 Acura Integra USDM front end/ITR lip.

Purchased black housing 1998 Acura Integra headlights.

Purchased OEM 1998 Taillights.

Installed OEM Fat Fives to replace those garbage ass 18's.

Amber corners for the '97 front.

Removal of axleback.

AEM V1 CAI.

More to come soon ladies and gents.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh. Ideally I want the following --

Boosted setup, not sure if I'll build...we'll boost first, see what kind of numbers it makes. Then ride till it pops. By which point I should have a spare block to build.

Bodywise .. I'll get the damage straightened out..I'd ideally like a JDM front but being as some of the cheapest I'm finding are 1,650 bucks prior to shipping..and that's with fenders that are all beat up and hoods that are beat in..not even including about four or five hundred dollars worth of shipping..it's a little out of reach. At least for now. Color change is inevitable. I wanna' go unique.. Maybe Bayside Blue Pearl..like a Skyline, or Blue By You which is an EVO color. Not sure yet, but it will be changed.

Rims will change, obviously. I have my eyes set on a set of gunmetal Volk TE37's a guy is willing to sell me for relatively cheap so we'll see how that works out. Suspension is gonna' change too .. KYB AGX setup or something along those lines, with Neuspeed drag springs at all corners.

And yes guys..exhaust WILL change too.

i'll start another build thread in june. i'm thinking of rebuilding the motor in mine and finally finishing the body work. but i will have about 3 weeks to do it all so i'm gonna have to buy evetrything now and put it in/on/together in june.

Got some pictures of the engine bay. Picked up a cheap ass AEM V1 CAI for like 40 bucks. Couldn't pass it up.

Also might be in the midst of trading off my LS tranny and some cash for a mint '00 b16 tranny and exedy clutch. We'll see how that goes.

Yea. I've got quite a few things running at the moment. I gotta' get with this dude on the tranny tomorrow to see if he wants to go through with it. Seemed to be cool with it.

Got some pictures of the engine bay. Picked up a cheap ass AEM V1 CAI for like 40 bucks. Couldn't pass it up.

Also might be in the midst of trading off my LS tranny and some cash for a mint '00 b16 tranny and exedy clutch. We'll see how that goes.

so where are these pictures you speak of?

Due to garbage ass ram air from who knows where literally falling apart on my car..I was forced to put the V1 on ahead of schedule..

Got some amber corners for the '97 bumper to tide me over till I get the '98 front painted and headlights in. Pictures of engine bay/ambers coming after I get new shots. 'Twas dark outside when I finished and am LITERALLY just getting in @ 7:44pm EST.

Yea but.. I've got a perfectly good set of adjustable KYB's IN TOWN that I KNOW are some stiff ass shocks. The drag springs are a plus, I'm gonna' hold off on suspension until I can get a little money up. Besides, like you said..no one has vouched for dude yet.

Engine bay shots prior to the AEM V1 .. forgive quality..they were taken with my phone. I'll get better one's when I find the USB cable to my digicam. May have to go out and buy one.

6a3fc61f.jpg

5718b432.jpg

Amber corners went on.

eb665d47.jpg

Fitment is a little..eh.

After the V1..

880ca329.jpg

7a77003f.jpg

Archived