My build thread.

Ben.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She wants a pedobear? LOL.

Still tryin' to figure out what I'm gonna' do to my car next. Big brake kit is imminent, I just have to take the time to get the rotors turned and all.

I might be trading the 98 front and the lip for a dc swaybar and a couple other doodads from some guy here soon, if not just the swaybar and some cash. Dunno yet.

Yea .. caught someone in my front yard trying to steal my rims after I walked outside moments ago.

Don't think he saw me, but he definitely heard the shot of a 12 gauge coming his way. Car is being pulled into a shed for the duration of it's days in this neighborhood under a number of lock and key setups, and it's wired into the house alarm. Lol.

This sh*t ain't goin' down again.

I heard clinking from the fence.. I loosened a few ties after the last car got jacked so when they hit the fence I'd hear it.

It never broke 60 degrees today so all my windows got opened when I got home LOL. My girlfriend said "look at this sh*t in the yard" so I peer around the corner of a window and dude is struggling to get a locking lugnut off.. I go outside with teh riot pump and fire one shot at a tree in his vicinity.

He hauls ass.

Archived