My build thread.

Ben.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bumper looks good. what you gettin next for the car?

Eh. I ordered the headlights for the conversion..

Hopefully I can find a 98 rear bumper in decent shape that isn't priced with some astronomically high f*cking number. Then I'll PROBABLY get the JDM ITR wing and that will be that for body work. That and fixing my right door and getting the dent out of the passenger fender.

Sooo my headlights came in.

I'll get pics when I can.

And, I've also got another little plaything I need to make a thread about.

I'll get pictures sometime tomorrow when it's sunny. Maybe try and wash up the Integra. It's grungy.

And in other news, I was driving said new playtoy home yesterday, and the guy that rode with me was driving my car. Needless to say when he pulled into the neighborhood, the shifter linkage that connects to the tranny literally fell off. I put some loctite that isn't as strong as normal crap on there and slid it back onto the little rod thing. Drove it the 1/4 mile to the house and parked it.

Not entirely. Just where it hooks to the tranny. Sorta, fell off. I guess whatever pin was holding it in just said "f*ck you" and decided to take a permanent vacation.

Headlight. Black housing, with optional halo's on inner and outer light. Probably won't wire in the halo's.

Got them on the cheap. Gonna' re-seal them so they don't fog up on me anytime soon.

b57967db.jpg

Comparison --

94276bbb.jpg

Headshot --

9133161e.jpg

Yay, ng0rz!

c99168b6.jpg

ad56ac8a.jpg

haha those stock ones look like theyre cross-eyed

yea. they were mounted up a little funny. i adjusted them, had them straight, then took them out.

Pictures are coming, you cocks. Patience. JESUS.

Hahahaha

How do you reseal them anyways? Jw, cuz the ones on my last civic started fogging up but i just got new lights anyways cuz someone ended up hitting my front end.

Don't worry bout it if its too complicated to get into.

Archived