My build thread.

Ben.

Pretty much. Original paint from 1994 on something that's heated pretty much everyday.. Yea.

I need to give it some attention.

UPDATE -- May have just ordered some '98 taillights.. We'll see how that goes.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thought has crossed my mind. I've seen killer LS-T setups and I'm seen beastly N/A LS-Vtec or even boosted LS-Vtec setups.. Trying to weigh my options.

I just wanna' get my appearance dealt with before any engine work commences.

ehhh....screw that. go motor first :laugh:

i gotcha though, im trying to get my interior and exterior finished off, im pretty much done with my interior (for now) and my exterior. just need to get the jdm front lip and rear spats painted and ill be set.

oh, btw, i picked up a pair of sparco torino's in black/grey. they are sooo comfy. plus, i got them at a wholesaler for mad cheap and BRAND new.

oh, and i might get rid of my turbo setup :D. not to take over your thread, but your usually the only one postin in my shizzle n e way so i figured id share with you haha.

Update -- Just ordered a set of '98 Tails from a guy in Tampa. Should be much better than the 97's that are on there.

And in other news, '98 ITR front lip should be in on Tuesday. Order for headlights should go out fairly soon as well.

I dunno what the f*ck this axleback is supposed to fit.

OBVIOUSLY not my car. A genuine N1 system cocks sideways and upwards a bit more drastically than this one did.

I'll put it up for grabs when I go south here soon. SOMETHING is bound to bite down there. LOL.

From the look of the pics it's for a civic hatch around 2000 (don't know what models are for what years). There's a kid at my school with a done-up hatch that has a muffler that looks exactly like that and it angles sort of downish like that seemed to.

I was guessing Civic.

If in fact it even IS N1 styled.. But a 92/95 Civic has an upward and rightward shift, as does the DC2/DC4 Integras..Never seen an N1 on an EJ6. q

Another little update --

Painted my "trunk tonneau" or whatever you wanna' call it today using some basic black paint for plastic. Came out looking pretty good.

Also got some shots of the '98 front with the lip I ordered. And also got a shot of the ass without that huge fart cannon on the backside.

I'll inevitably paint all of the interior black unless I find black panels, but in the meantime..here's the cover --

46f694b4.jpg

Shot of it's backside - new tails and all --

039828ad.jpg

I couldn't resist -

766ce5a4.jpg

Front bumper I got on the cheap --

d54d6f17.jpg

Front with lip test fitted (not bolted/screwed on) --

ede77cec.jpg

af27eee8.jpg

And eventually I'll organize the list of what I've done with it thus far.

Archived