b16b's winter project

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Throw it in Neutral and push it bitch!! haha what Hung said.

haha, i could jump in before going down a hill. 150 miles of pushing, only take me about a week or so. good idea with the uhaul though, hung.

so, any other revisions to my original list? i edited the turbo

t25 turbo would definitly run out of juice before redline. t3 is way to go b16B for sure , dont stray from that. garrett is also way to go , dont stray from that. your gonna need at least 550cc injectors. hondata S200w/boost is good pick as well. been around a long time , and has since progressed. definitely go with a tube header , stainless of course. way better looking and performing man. your not gonna be able to run those pistons and rods even with 8 lbs of boost dude. not gonna happen , too high of compression. i think ctr is like 10.8:1. throw some mid to high 9's in it and H rods for sure dude. definitely need H rods dude.

t25 turbo would definitly run out of juice before redline. t3 is way to go b16B for sure , dont stray from that. garrett is also way to go , dont stray from that. your gonna need at least 550cc injectors. hondata S200w/boost is good pick as well. been around a long time , and has since progressed. definitely go with a tube header , stainless of course. way better looking and performing man. your not gonna be able to run those pistons and rods even with 8 lbs of boost dude. not gonna happen , too high of compression. i think ctr is like 10.8:1. throw some mid to high 9's in it and H rods for sure dude. definitely need H rods dude.

Minus the Canadian talk, I agree.

buy the S200 from them, have them intall and tune it, im sure they will cut you some deal, there is a local shop here called Zerolift and if you buy an S300 from them they install and give you an hour of dyno time, they also tune it for free.

where is that place at? i jus bought an H22A for my civic and the motor has no wiring. do they sell wiring kits too. i was also thinkin about buying an s300

10.8 is only .4 higher than my car and boosted GSR's are all over the place. Find a good tuner and he can tune it so it's safe. Sorry, but I have to disagree with cranny and SolLes on this one. I just wouldn't run as much boost as I would if it was a lower compression. Keep it at 6-7 psi and a good tune and you'd be fine.

go ahead , can we say burnt piston rings , lol. .4 might not sound like much in the norm of math land , but in compression ratios , its alot. take my word for it , its too high for daily driver problem free ride. crower sells CP 9.8:1 for a C1(same bore as B16B). you can get piston rod combos from some sites. you definitely need to replace your rods with eagle H dude.

PS , i dont think your GSR has a 10.4:1 ratio hung.

Archived