Looking for new wheels and tires!

i like it.

do you think he should have done a civic front end conversion on it?

h22 turbo is fail?

maybe he should have done tein s techs, stock shocks and rota j mags instead of airbags and 17x9 . that would have gotten him in s3mag.

carbon fiber hood not shut fully at a car show makes the body lines off?

the interior is stock black and gray

Ill admit h22 on teh boost = win

as far as the suspension that would be just as much fail as the air.

and like raley said, that hood is fubared, BS on it "not being shut"

and im sorry, but the lips are regoddamndonkulous.

Just because something makes it into a mag doesnt mean its good

point in case:

namblabulletin.jpg

PS im not mad, just trying to keep people from joining the dark side of rice. Every mod ive made to my car has had a purpose that I use on a daily basis. Or it was done out of nessasity (the front end conversion let me have a sol for 1/4 of what a beat to hell one would have cost me, plus it saved another sol from the crusher)

and if that was a "car show" where you live id hate to see what an orgy looks like, probably like this

CaughtJackingOffAtWork.png

these are just small meets we goto occasionally

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

Yup those 2 bald ass heads are me an pops, he took the td16z and i took the solvic.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in my opinion, any modification done to a car the reduces its ability to be driven comfortably or aggressively on street or track makes the car 100% worthless.

i think as a contingency of competing in a car show the podium cars must pass a tech inspection: consisting of navigating at least one block of urban roadway, one burnout of any amount of rotation to show it isn't a turd in disguise and hit redline at least once during a pull.

p.s for all the money wasted on that car why in the hell don't the headlights fit properly at all? Or are you going to try and tell me it's the style like those god awfully fitting tires?

maybe I've missed it but I assume the plans for the accord since it's auto is clean and cruising right? Toyo proxes 4 are a nice long lasting tire..Or you could always go with nexans n2000..I'm not a huge fan, but they're cheap.

I wouldnt go bigger then 16's on the accord

WIN

rota jmags, currently have a set on layaway cause im a broke MF smile.gif

PS humpries, it doesnt even look good so it fails on both accounts.

Poke and stretch = fail

carbon on a car that wont see any improvement from it = fail

hella flush = fail

more lights than a church on xmas = fail

hood pins not seated correctly = fail

huge ass windshield banner = fail

huge ass front and rear lips w/ stock side skirts = fail

any honda on air = fail

Id really hate to see the job he did on the interior, probably looks like a preschool or a crayola factory on the inside with crap all over the place.

Atleast I admit my car looks like a bag of ass, hes just in denial. I mean hes got body gaps that rival in comparison to pam an or the grand canyon.

IMO that accord is sick as hell.. you have your preferences and others have theirs..

only thing about the accord that fails is the airbags.. the rest is a HUGE win!

the pics i posted were from importalliance spring meet. held in Georgia Dome parking deck and had over 1700 cars.

import alliance FTMFW! hopefully i can be there next year :)

and some sickass wheels..

my friend moes car back in TN

Volk RE30's

39637_418290702202_675837202_5349292_3304626_n.jpg

Enkei RPF1's

60395_428680022202_675837202_5608723_4320004_n.jpg

Work Equips

76396_460132012202_675837202_6134133_1209657_n.jpg

148575_460039247202_675837202_6132872_1115081_n.jpg

adam, there are alot of things in honda tuning that should frankly be burnt to the ground. not saying the accord is one of them, but I find it lacking in the "well executed" department. Frankly, looks like he went on an ebay shopping spree, got a bunch of ching chong parts that fit like ass, and duct taped them to his car.

And like I said, I know my car looks like ass, but atleast I can admit it.

adam, there are alot of things in honda tuning that should frankly be burnt to the ground. not saying the accord is one of them, but I find it lacking in the "well executed" department. Frankly, looks like he went on an ebay shopping spree, got a bunch of ching chong parts that fit like ass, and duct taped them to his car.

And like I said, I know my car looks like ass, but atleast I can admit it.

haha ching chong parts.

Archived