MAC

Xeryon

good luck! whatever you do, don't resort to going on chantix. that stuff is evil and should be pulled from the market. yes, it helped me to quit, but months on I'm still having side effects of depression. I actually really miss smoking- not so much the cigarettes themselves but the feeling of de-stressing and relaxing whenever i needed to. but I'm glad I quit- i have extra money to spend on booze now! lol. really though, i am glad i quit because it's definitely helped me strengthen my relationships with some of my friends who kept their distance because of the smoking.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah chantix is the devil, for me it wasnt the depression, it was actually the fked up dreams I had. Im one of those people that might remeber 1 or 2 dreams a year, with chantix i could remeber every dream I had and they were super realistic (i would wake up not knowing if I was in reality or still dreaming) and alot of those dreams you really dont want to remeber.

yeah chantix is the devil, for me it wasnt the depression, it was actually the fked up dreams I had. Im one of those people that might remeber 1 or 2 dreams a year, with chantix i could remeber every dream I had and they were super realistic (i would wake up not knowing if I was in reality or still dreaming) and alot of those dreams you really dont want to remeber.

oh, i had the dreams too. mine were repetitive as well... so its not like i'd have that dream just the one time- I had it every time I slept for the whole time i was on it. the supporting characters and the places changed, but the story and main characters were always the same. i'd wake up screaming, or drenched in sweat, clawing at myself and the dreams were so realistic.

Archived