MAC

Xeryon

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still paying on one CC (which should be finished by april/may) and have the house double mortgage, otherwise i am payment free. hell, i barely have any utility bills anymore. I spend more on high speed internet then I do on all other utilities combined.

crap... im still worrying about getting my morgage... first time home buyer with having never been in any debt (paid school with cash and all my cars) the only kinda loan ive had is for my tv and its just cuz best buy did a no interest for 3 years and i knew i needed to build up my credit... have the money in a seperate account and have it auto pay too... yeah thats how i do it...

... i knew i needed to build up my credit...

This is incorrect. It is one of the greatest lies the populace has ever been convinced of.

You need 0 credit history to buy a house. What you need is a lender that does their own underwriting, you need a reasonable amount of cash to use as a down payment 10-20% (first time buyers can get assistance for this and often only need 1-5%), you need to not have a negative credit history (utility collections and such), and you need a stable employment history. Other then those things it's just the simple calculation that your mortgage payment should not exceed 25% of your monthly take home income.

to an extent... but having credit helps the process go quicker, because then they are like crap he pays we don't need to do a full background check.

i got the tv and also got my name put on one of my parents credit cards, in less then a year 760 from nothing other than a cell phone bill which doesn't show up on bills anyways.

does 404pm count as MAC? if so iv been playin ps3 since about 2 lol. xeryon what are your plans for the sedan now? i read you have rear quarter repair stuff which is good, but what after that and wheels?

yes it is, there are two big distributors just an hour north from me. still on the fence on that ls, which also happens to be down the road from the rust panel places so maybe time for a road trip to the land of cleve for parts.

the wheels are dismounted and still in the trunk, but ready for you when you want them. of course, they are painted black, with center caps and have no bent lips or curb rash*. The wheels came from a totaled del sol that got plowed into when parked on the street. the wheel lip has no rash but a couple of the spokes have some scratches in them from getting pushed into the curb. i tried to get a picture of the scratches but with the wheels painted black it doesn't show up in any of the shots. For $100 it's a good deal. i'll even guarantee they are straight and give you your money back if the tire shop guys give you grief.

you free tomorrow? lol i texted you last night sometime but no answer

Yeah s2k ftw but yea no car payments rock but at the same time if you get a newer car you wont have to worry about anything lol as in mechanicaly wise.

Kool demon hows the hatch bin?

I havn't done a damn thing to mine after the foggs I have bin broke this summer I"m thinking about swapping in a D16 and boosting.

hatch is ok. looks like hell. the back bumper and gate keep falling out of alignment. im still waiting to do the quarters until i can get the body straightened out somehow. i am gonna get fogs for mine soon. just dont know what kind to get. only thing i have actually done is a short ram intake. which needs to be changed because it looks like crap. aside from that ive just been working on getting my other intake manifold ported and finished up. im about done so i need to get that on

yes it is, there are two big distributors just an hour north from me. still on the fence on that ls, which also happens to be down the road from the rust panel places so maybe time for a road trip to the land of cleve for parts.

you better get that damn ls. i want that header(if its not smashed lol)

I hate being sick. and its not even so much that I feel under the weather exactly... it's affecting my sinuses and throat so I can't do half of my job- which is talk to people and answer phones because I have nearly no voice. otherwise, I could've gone into work this morning. and i hate that I've had to call out so much lately because I'm either sick or I can't get the car out of the complex thanks to it snowing, or other stuff and there's no one to cover for me because the two other receptionists are horrible and bitchy about picking up shifts- they'll take it for granted that you'll cover theirs, but they refuse to cover one of yours if you need them to and that makes me feel even worse about being off so much lately.

bump, wtf are you talking about raley?

rear hatch door, aka gate.

lexi, its always good when a woman looses her voice, the world becomes that much more sane.

lexi, its always good when a woman looses her voice, the world becomes that much more sane.

i just become even more annoying. I don't let it stop me from trying to talk- instead i keep squeaking until i finally manage to get it into a raspy voice... and then go back to squeaking again... the only reason I didn't go into work today is because clients are hard enough to deal with when I can talk normally, let alone when I have to repeat myself 15 times.

Sick sucks. I feel bad for the folks that get sick often. I have an iron constitution and very rarely get sick. When I do finally get sick, which is only once every year or so, it's usually pretty extreme.

yeah ive been battleing this same damn infection now for 2 months, it fawking sucks. Started out as a upper respritory, then spread to sinuses, then to my ears, then the antibiotics cleared most of it up, but about 2 weeks ago my chest started to get nasty again, and now im coughing up lung butter again. Sad part is, i never got URI's when I smoked. Starting to think I was healthier when I smoked a pack a day, rather than not smoking at all.

trying to buy an ls complete swap off a guy on a local forum. motor, trans, axles and ecu i believe. just did timing but no clue on true mileage - $800 deal or no deal? i trust the guy, that's not an issue.

im nabbing the trans for my swap :p

Sad part is, i never got URI's when I smoked. Starting to think I was healthier when I smoked a pack a day, rather than not smoking at all.

hah. i said the same thing earlier!

at least it was easier to hack the crap up because i found the smoke always loosened or hardened whatever it was. Although, I'm glad i don't get that tight feeling in my chest anymore.

Archived