MAC

Xeryon

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trying to buy an ls complete swap off a guy on a local forum. motor, trans, axles and ecu i believe. just did timing but no clue on true mileage - $800 deal or no deal? i trust the guy, that's not an issue.

just want something with some more go without blowing a vast amount of scratch on it. i am also extremely lazy so i don't want a setup requiring lots of maintenance, so stock is good for me.

green energy.

actually, it's a combo of things:

run my own business selling crap, so to offset higher self employment taxes i withhold max taxes from my day job, business has sucked this year so i will pay very little in self employment tax but still withheld max value, i have a daughter now so i get that deduction, have a house with double mortgages so can deduct the interest, max out the federal efficiency credit for another $1500 and installed that gifukinggantic solar array in my side yard. 30% of the cost for the solar is a direct tax credit.

im going to take a pic of the check and frame it in my office.

maybe not an nsx an s2k would do nicely lol. Well I'm having a hell of a time with my window fell off the tracks last night and I can't seem to get it.

ps

Guess demon never bought your sedan?

lol @ the visual image of the indian crapter bomb.

demon didn't buy it, i have since bought different wheels, new tires and have quarter panel repair parts on the way.

i would love to have a s2000, in time. for now i love $0 car payments so i just drive beaters on purpose.

in other news, my impending tax return is going to be epic

Yeah mine will be pretty decent, but before that comes through, i need to pay my taxes from a paycheck my brother never took the taxes out, the IRS is hitting me with a 1500 hit >_< my brother never took the taxes out of a check he cut for me, and since the check was a pretty good amount i never noticed lol...so i have to pay for that then file for my taxes

back to work, another epicly exciting day.

can't wait for public schools to start back up again, easily half my daily work comes from them and this is really getting dull

yeah i just couldnt come up with that kind of money so it wasnt happening. but i will be buying his fat 5's as soon as i can come up with the money. just been a super hectic week

yeah im no middle of the day crew. i literally worked 1 hour this week. i went in sunday and got sent home sick and thats all i get for the week. im so damn glad school starts monday lol

the wheels are dismounted and still in the trunk, but ready for you when you want them. of course, they are painted black, with center caps and have no bent lips or curb rash*. The wheels came from a totaled del sol that got plowed into when parked on the street. the wheel lip has no rash but a couple of the spokes have some scratches in them from getting pushed into the curb. i tried to get a picture of the scratches but with the wheels painted black it doesn't show up in any of the shots. For $100 it's a good deal. i'll even guarantee they are straight and give you your money back if the tire shop guys give you grief.

Yeah s2k ftw but yea no car payments rock but at the same time if you get a newer car you wont have to worry about anything lol as in mechanicaly wise.

Kool demon hows the hatch bin?

I havn't done a damn thing to mine after the foggs I have bin broke this summer I"m thinking about swapping in a D16 and boosting.

i spend vastly less on car repairs to keep everything in tip top operating condition as compared to a car loan payment with a 'warranty'. been auto loan free for 5 years now, NEVER going back to that waste of money.

still paying on one CC (which should be finished by april/may) and have the house double mortgage, otherwise i am payment free. hell, i barely have any utility bills anymore. I spend more on high speed internet then I do on all other utilities combined.

Archived