Thanksgiving plans?

TLontheDL

seb, it's pretty much a waste of time it's supposed to celebrate the pilgrims making it through their first year- but we don't eat anything that would've been eaten then. especially not humans- since most of their survival came from cannibalism and theft.

apparently I'm being dragged to G's parent's house. I'd rather sleep all day and relax. I hate thanksgiving.

seb.. it started as a 'celebration' of the pilgrims and what not but now its a holiday to spend with your family (kinda like christmas I suppose lol)

but there are not presents lol

We normally cook WAAYYY too much food.. turkey, ham, pies, potatos, cassaroles, etc etc and then eat! then we put up christmas decorations!! yay

BUT this year is crapty.. my sis wants to have a little thing with her husband and kids so my mom was going to come over here with me and chris.. but turns out chris has to work a 24 hour shift from 8am thanksgiving to 8am friday.. but him and his crew might come over to the house for dinner because we are the only house in their response zone

Thanksgiving in Maine for me. Thursday full of food and fun, Friday and Saturday full of snow and snowboarding with my cousins. Looks like it'll be perfect weather for it too. :-D

If it wasn't a holiday, you'd be working Thursday and wouldn't be able to sleep all day and relax.

i'm not going to be able to sleep and relax anyway. and i work a double on either wed or fri and we don't get time off for any other holidays (other than xmas day and new years day) so it wouldn't be a big deal to have to work anyway. in fact, i think i'd almost prefer it.

apparently I'm being dragged to G's parent's house. I'd rather sleep all day and relax. I hate thanksgiving.

Snappin lol, Well if you had some of the magnificient cooking that I had you would be in food coma lol..

I will be spending time with the family at my brothers house this year, my sister is coming in from Spain and will be here until New Years...so im pretty hyped about that lol.

Oh and I will be playing my first game since April this past year...its a charity all star game for the IFL, so wish me luck..and hopefully my ankle and knee stays strong!

Archived