Whats up bitches?

EH6TunerDaniel

How goes it? Colter told me to maybe come back and check it out here. Its changed quite a bit, wow. Been gone for a while due to personal issues. Figured I would drop by. I still have my track/autox set up civic, and I also have an S2000 as a weekend car. Well, its kind of a never gets driven car, as I really dont even drive it on the weekends, but I AM taking it to S2KI Homecoming in LA. Yay. Also picked up an E36 M3 as a daily driver.

heres some semi-recent pics.

Inside rear lift. :)

IMG_0968.jpg

M3

IMG_3557.jpg

S2000

IMG_3655.jpg

No I graduated from UofA and then moved to Lawrence and now I'm going to grad school at KU for mechanical engineering.

The brasilian has a full scholarship here which is why I came and long distance got old after doing it for 4 years.

Then I lucked out and met an amazing professor who is doing research with bio-diesels and all the related fun goodies so I'll be working for him.

Today I was surprised with a desk at the shop along with brand new 20" monitors, wireless keyboard/mouse and new computer.

IMAG0454.jpg

its no hardtop s2000 or m3 but it will be fun to do "research" with

Yeah surprisingly there are only a handful of schools (and I mean a person with very small hands) who offer anything automotive as far as being paired with ME.

I'll take away that SHAZAM ;)

I really dont even care if it is automotive paired with ME, I just want ME. Ill design whatever, I dont care what it is.

The Shazam was kinda cool. You didnt HAVE to take it away, but if you must.... lol.

So what are you doing with bio-diesels?

I had what I thought would be a great idea involving perpetual motion. I gave it to Lina and she looked into it but she said someone had tried it before and it didnt work? I wanna try to make it work.

Well right now I'm sort of learning the software and how everything works. Then when one of the grad students graduates in December, I'll step in for him.

There are two diesel projects right now. I think one of them is a diesel generator and they are just finding ways to make it more efficient.

The other they are burning glycerol, which is the waste from bio diesel and trying to make it as efficient as regular bio-diesel. So it's like burning the waste of the waste.

Nice hardtop.

I did a minor amount of studying on perpetual motion a while back and found that one discredited mad scientist had already proven it's existence. Because what he found had 0 commercial capability it was basically dismissed.

Two vastly superior cars in this thread and you pick the runt of the litter?

Lol I know right.

Well, the hatch is for sale for $4000 until the end of the weekend. After that, I am keeping it and putting some 60 mm rivet on flares on it to cover up the wheels and tires sticking out, and having a buddy tag it up for me. Ill probably do a small turbo around 10 pounds over the winter for the next autox season. I may also go from 225 wide tires all the way around to some 245's. Im not sure, we will see, its hard to decide which car to buy parts for lately.

Thanks for the kind words Hung. Im glad to see you are doing well too. A little brother for Brandon, and you seem to have a great family. I hope you get to start teaching soon!

Lol Brian, I dont know if I want another del Sol. Were you in LA area around Christmas last year?

• 1 month later...

Archived