considering a 450whp del sol

black350z

Childs play - Go for the REAL DEAL bro - something with some horsepower, not some retarded ego booster that ain't really that fast anyway. Running the POS up and down a public street showing off - I got a shifter kart that would at least keep up with and possibly walk on that thing in a drag race and smoke it bad on an autocross course: :laugh:

Jerkoff's like that are why the rest of us get crapped on by the local Bubba's.

Force1.jpg

Soooo you've got something that's pulling a high 10 at somewhere in the vicinity of 138+mph on a proper tire? You ARE aware of what Kenne Bell/Whipple supercharged Terminator's are capable of with supporting mods, yes? As far as an autocross course goes -- a "kart" so to speak is going to outperform a lot of things.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me get this straight...

* Some tard with the vocabulary of a 12 year old came in here talking sh!t

* Claimed he had the greatest cars ever built (pictures of a del sol, an S2K, and a civic hatch soon followed)

* He insisted on posting 3-5 times in a row and could not figure out how to quote someone

I'm sorry sir, despite your best efforts, you're still a long way off from the "troll of the year award". Better luck next time.

Soooo you've got something that's pulling a high 10 at somewhere in the vicinity of 138+mph on a proper tire? You ARE aware of what Kenne Bell/Whipple supercharged Terminator's are capable of with supporting mods, yes? As far as an autocross course goes -- a "kart" so to speak is going to outperform a lot of things.

It will crank off a high 10 @ just over 120 mph - so, yes to queston #1 essentially - the et is there but not the mph - I stated run beside it or possibly walk away from, not exceed top mph on a 1/4 mile contest. The car in the video woudn't keep up with the kart in a drag race - just tire smoke. One setup with slicks and a driver with a clue (not the a$$hole in the video) may be able to take the kart by a fender or two on the drag strip. Kind of embarrasing though, wouldn't you say?

Am I specifically familiar with the Whipple/Mustang build? No to question #2. But, I'm familiar enough with the Whipple blower technology and supercharging applications in general (gasoline, alchohol, nitromethane) to hit this one into the ballpark without looking up peculiar specs on the Mustang. Assuming the performance specs you quoted are accurate (I have every reason to believe they are) the kart will run right along side one in a drag race as I stated..

* Your are correct, a shifter kart owns it's domain. They are recognized as the closet thing to F-1 performance. Capable of 3g turns. Acceleration is, guessing here, in the neighborhood of about 2g's, it will push you back in the seat from 8k to just over 14k rpm in all 6 gears. A ride in a shifter kart is an ass kicking I can't really describe. Upper body takes a good thrashing from arms up, specifically rib cage, neck, and hands/forearms.

* I think the car is awesome - the moron behind the steering wheel is what I have a problem with. Public streets with other cars around and spectators nearby are no place for that stupidity. Take it to a drag strip or autocross track. The jerk needs to get his ego in check before he hurts himself and/or others. I'd be pleased to deflate it for him with a go kart. There are always scowling naysayers at the autocross events - until the karts run. Then, they kind of mumble off into silence......

Kart%203%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Thanks for asking! 8)

Who? Who sharted? wtf are you talking about you weirdo?

a guy at work lol

I said he didnt beat codeboy:p

i think colt banned one if not both (if they were even two different people.. can someone confirm ip's?)

jason!!!

* Your are correct, a shifter kart owns it's domain. They are recognized as the closet thing to F-1 performance. Capable of 3g turns. Acceleration is, guessing here, in the neighborhood of about 2g's, it will push you back in the seat from 8k to just over 14k rpm in all 6 gears. A ride in a shifter kart is an ass kicking I can't really describe. Upper body takes a good thrashing from arms up, specifically rib cage, neck, and hands/forearms.

Thanks for asking! cool.gif

That's a sissy kart! LOL tongue.gif

Here is a REAL kart at Mid Ohio this spring. I crew for my friend in the multi colored superkart below. These things are 250cc missles. Much heavier than the 80/125cc shifters, but also MUCH faster on tracks that allow it. Me and the guy in the kart used to run Briggs and Yamaha Pipe classes together on short tracks around Ohio and Indiana. He got bored and "tired" of having extra $ laying around, so he only does the big tracks with the BIG kart now. That thing is just a BEAST! Over 90hp, 160mph, well over 3g (aero assisted) lateral load in fast sweepers, and 1/4 mile times in the high 8s to low 9s (traction limited).

These karts hold MANY track records even at tracks where IRL and F1 cars run. I enjoyed the 125cc shifters, but this thing is in a different league all together. It's a good thing my back side no longer fits in his seat, cus I'd probably just hurt myself. laugh.gif

MidOhio250KartMike2Apr-08.jpg

http://ht-archive.org/showthread.php?t=2571869

bought last year in june for between 3-3600. who pays asking price?

Thats funny, if i bought this motor than how come my ls v is a b1? I built the motor myself I dont need people like you to tell me that im right or wrong. This is more of a gossip site at anything. You morons have absolutely nothing to do but search all over the net and find a ls v as similar to mine as you can. This swap has some cheap mani, tubo, bov and just looks like crap. Mine is a custom ram horn mani, tial 40mm wg, hks bov, and a gt40. No i will not bother posting pictures of it because that proves nothing to you people. I find this funny how this is a del sol forum and you have all your daily drama in here, like anyone wants to hear all that bs. The motor only has 2-3 miles on it because it was in my eg coupe b4 this. after someone rear ended me I swapped it into the del sol. fyi

Thats funny, if i bought this motor than how come my ls v is a b1? I built the motor myself I dont need people like you to tell me that im right or wrong. This is more of a gossip site at anything. You morons have absolutely nothing to do but search all over the net and find a ls v as similar to mine as you can. This swap has some cheap mani, tubo, bov and just looks like crap. Mine is a custom ram horn mani, tial 40mm wg, hks bov, and a gt40. No i will not bother posting pictures of it because that proves nothing to you people. I find this funny how this is a del sol forum and you have all your daily drama in here, like anyone wants to hear all that bs. The motor only has 2-3 miles on it because it was in my eg coupe b4 this. after someone rear ended me I swapped it into the del sol. fyi

dude is that the custom ram horn mani from ebay!!!

dude is that the custom ram horn mani from ebay!!!

Redline motorsports made my mani, its not a stainless one off ebay

If you would know anything about boost, then you would know those dont hold over 300hp without blowing apart.

If you would know anything about boost, then you would know those dont hold over 300hp without blowing apart.

my point exactly :p

you wont take pics because you know your wrong. give it up.

really ? because i see them hold quite a bit more than 300whp, on more than one car.

you wont take pics because you know your wrong. give it up.

really ? because i see them hold quite a bit more than 300whp, on more than one car.

More than one car.. ok wait and see if the welds holding the wastegate on dont blow completely apart.

Ok ill post a pic of my swap when i get off. All i have is pics on my phone so they might be small.

The irony here is that you belittle us for posting on our little gossip site yet you took the effort to return and post a response.

In effect, you have now called yourself a douche.

if it is your car.. change your freakin wheels!!! theyre way too damn big!excl.gif!!! :dry:

haha yes! this is coming from brian!

The irony here is that you belittle us for posting on our little gossip site yet you took the effort to return and post a response.

In effect, you have now called yourself a douche.

bitchslapped.

Archived