considering a 450whp del sol

black350z

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These crapty word filters are fracking gay. Can we be treated like adults yet?

If they treat you like an adult will you promise to phrase sentences like one? laugh.gif

Excellent point. Generally the filters are not an issue as I can easily convey my thoughts using vocabulary at a level that is commonly accepted in educational facilities.

Just get more creative in your editing: These word filters are fuking gay pieces of bullsht ass cream.

No. That's retarded. Motherfrackinbitchasscensorscankissmyfrackingbutthead.

If they treat you like an adult will you promise to phrase sentences like one? laugh.gif

Excuse me Mr. Pink?

Excuse me Mr. Pink?

Hmmmm? The shirt is red, doesn't look like it in the photo does it. Not that I'd care.

What do you have for a motor in that SiR anyway? Just curious. I drove one of those once in Japan. It was more fun than any Accord sedan had a right to be. Got pulled over by the Police and asked to "Prease srow down! Go home now!". Lucky the cop didn't want to deal with the paper work required for arresting a "Gaijin".

Do you have the 2.2L - 220HP?

Hmmmm? The shirt is red, doesn't look like it in the photo does it. Not that I'd care.

What do you have for a motor in that SiR anyway? Just curious. I drove one of those once in Japan. It was more fun than any Accord sedan had a right to be. Got pulled over by the Police and asked to "Prease srow down! Go home now!". Lucky the cop didn't want to deal with the paper work required for arresting a "Gaijin".

Do you have the 2.2L - 220HP?

Yeah totally looks pink man. Hahaha good cop lol. It's the JDM H22, so 200hp, but nowdays it's probably closer to 215-220hp with my mods, and soon to be a lot more with the Mugen header I'm waiting to install on it. Yeah it's still fun to drive to me. The 5 speed helps a lot.

And if it's the JDM SiR 5 speed, I think it's different ratios than any US Accord, right? I know 1st -3rd seemed closer together than anything I'd driven here, but it could have just been the quick reving 2.2?

And if it's the JDM SiR 5 speed, I think it's different ratios than any US Accord, right? I know 1st -3rd seemed closer together than anything I'd driven here, but it could have just been the quick reving 2.2?

It's not that weak SiR transmission, it's the limited-slip Prelude tranny, M2B4 is the code.

It's not that weak SiR transmission, it's the limited-slip Prelude tranny, M2B4 is the code.

Actually, the SiR manual was LSD also, but I'll bet you're right about the Prelude tranny being a bit stronger.

Actually, the SiR manual was LSD also, but I'll bet you're right about the Prelude tranny being a bit stronger.

Uh, you sure about that? It had a different trans. code than mine. I meant more weaker as less aggressive gearing.

more like 115.. sooo huge i know.. ill start throwing up tomorrow :laugh:

SILENCE YOU PORTLY BUFFOON

remember

a burp tasted is a fart wasted D:

more like 115.. sooo huge i know.. ill start throwing up tomorrow :laugh:

holy hell i lay down turds bigger than you.....

how did this go on for so long?

it just did lol

its HF

what more do you want

birthday suit pics of the bday girls

SILENCE YOU PORTLY BUFFOON

remember

a burp tasted is a fart wasted D:

hahahahaha. dude tried to force a fart today....shat his pants good

if i could get a mustang:

Childs play - Go for the REAL DEAL bro - something with some horsepower, not some retarded ego booster that ain't really that fast anyway. Running the POS up and down a public street showing off - I got a shifter kart that would at least keep up with and possibly walk on that thing in a drag race and smoke it bad on an autocross course: :laugh:

Jerkoff's like that are why the rest of us get crapped on by the local Bubba's.

Force1.jpg

Archived