considering a 450whp del sol

black350z

lol rice like ^ guy is why i dont bother with this site.

And yet, you are still HERE! Amazing, isn't it... Just go back to HT and your alleged "groupies" there, and leave us lowly Del Sol owners to our boring, lame, little site. You weren't asked to come in here and "defend your honor". Nobody here even knew who the hell you were, nor cared too.

You act like 500 hp Hondas are tough too build. They aren't. Expensive, sure, difficult NO. There are a hundred speed shops all over the country that can build you a monster Honda and most of them will even hold up to a fair amount of abuse. Your stuff just isn't that special, and obviously, neither are you or your foul mouthed, disrespectful, "buddy". And his super low, stupid offset S2000 isn't real impressive either. It actually makes me a little sick that there's one more S2000 that can't turn a decent lap on a road course as was Honda's intent.

If you and he had come in here with some respect, shown your junk, explained what you had done and why, most here would have said "Cool, looks like fun, enjoy". But instead you guys came in here with HUGE attitudes and no limit to the obscenities. How did you think people were going to react? The other possibility is you and your "buddy" are just trolls looking to evoke a reaction. Well, you got it, now kindly go away. tongue.gif

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe they'll be back

i personally like trolls.. they provide hours of amusement.. this hasnt been nearly as lol filled as codeboy though

I guess I'd just like the trolls to be a little more well mannered and a bit less obnoxious. LOL laugh.gif

And this is my 95 civic hatch... turbo'd and made 488 to the wheels.

3983532265_b4203cfdf8.jpg

I have two videos on youtube of me running 11's spinningall the way down the track.

Heres the links

Yep.... there you go bitches

nice ricey headlights :)

why is there a big black hole in your hood?

front bumper has been chopped too much, looks like complete ass!

UGLY ASS S2K

3985380490_2eda0dd520_o.jpg

aaaand

friends SEXY S2K

3633093155_dca9b577fe_o.png

see the difference? your sh!t is a sh!tbucket :)

3n93m53p65O15P35S4a783780bc9bcd2c1f7e.jpg

3n03kb3m05T05X65S1a7893379543953311e6.jpg

stalker kit-hood

side scoops and side skirts

custom painted black racing stripes

black rocker stripes

black bumper inserts

black tint

custom fog lights

8k hid's hi and low beams

4" touch screen CD, DVD, radio

am 1 1/4" wheel spacers

am cold air intake

H pipe / GT take offs / magnaflow mufflers

FRPP T-lok

4.10's

93 preformance tune - sct Live wire FT

black 18" FR-500's rims

mach 1 front lip

mach 1 replacement grill

black housing headlights

almost brand new tires.

and a new paint job not that long ago

id drive it. better than what my haggard 92 4cyl auto looked like haha

it doesnt look too bad for a stang, im not too fond of the stripes or the side vents... yes i said it lol

it just needs moar low!

now if you had a bullit.. drewlz

this is what my friends bullit looks like here on post, except his tires are fatter in the back and its LOW.. ill have to take some pictures of it, it looks gooood

2001%20Ford%20Mustang%20GT%20Bullitt%20coupe_03.jpg

BTW thats my favorite bodystyle mustang but i wouldnt own one lol

omg BRIANG SAID HE THOUGHT IT WAS OK HAHA!!!

bullit-titties

Hell, looks like i missed out on all the fun.

yes you did

LAKSDJG;VDSALKJFH;VJAISJDF;EGOR8WU458R9EVFUPQ9384H52098GTVH79Q34P28TU5TRUYGP98HFVW8\

jason is my hero, computer hero that is

I always wanted a Boss 429 with the matte black stripes, and later on the 2000 Limited Edition Cobra 5.4 with independent rear suspension was a killer car in every way, and now the 2011 GT500 is awesome despite the live axle rear end. BUT, I just can't bring myself to drive anything not a Honda right now. Maybe someday I'll take the plunge into a V8 again. Even the new V6 is making 305 HP which is no slouch and I'm sure there will be an Ecotec version at some point.

I always wanted a Boss 429 with the matte black stripes, and later on the 2000 Limited Edition Cobra 5.4 with independent rear suspension was a killer car in every way, and now the 2011 GT500 is awesome despite the live axle rear end. BUT, I just can't bring myself to drive anything not a Honda right now. Maybe someday I'll take the plunge into a V8 again. Even the new V6 is making 305 HP which is no slouch and I'm sure there will be an Ecotec version at some point.

havent gotten to ride in the v6 yet but the v8 is amazing. the ford tech down at the dealership has one in the showroom. i got to go for a ride :D

would like to see the flares on front and back.. just back looks strange IMO

but THAT is how a tire/wheel should be

Ugh I completely disagree. Stretched is the new rice.

Oldschool007: your a f*g, plain and simple. if youve owned all these badass cars since you were 16, you'd be driving something other than a del sol. so shut the frack up. and lets see pics of all these cars you claim youve owned. none of yall have posted pics of anything yall've owned. And delsolsweetie can suck a dork for all i care. bitch aint about to get a degree in anything but sitting at a computer.

Wow man, you must be the most worthless individual on the planet. All you know how to do is cuss and put others down and brag about your cars to compensate for lack of any real substance as a human being. In response to your question about pics of cars I've owned in the past, I do have pics, they are on my facebook page, which you aren't worthy of viewing.

Oh yeah, and the others have posted pics of their cars in other threads. If you did your research, you would be able to find the threads and see them for yourself.

And oldschool007, i see your from texas, why dont you drive you f*g ass over here and get it fracked up and then get your del sol smoked, and then drive back home looking out of one eye

Wow, now you want to fight me? Man you are really compensating for a lack of something. What happened, you dropped your pants in gym class and everyone couldn't stop laughing so now you are trying to compensate in every other way possible? I hate to break it to you, but all this talking your are doing wont make it grow any bigger.

I normally dont humor dumb boys who retract to their middle school days when calling someone a bitch and dumb hoe might actually hurt their feelings (yes i can be quite a bitch.. and if i was 'dumb' then i doubt i'd be almost done with an engineering degree.. and no i am not a yard tool nor do i sleep around) but i guess i can this one time....

mini truck with swap:

DSCF1343.jpg

5.jpg

DSCN3781-2.jpg

dont have pictures of the datsun with the 350 uploaded

350z.. this was actually before the suspension..

photo5.jpg

photo9.jpg

this is the only after suspension i have:

zhot.jpg

del

DSCF1121-1.jpg

DSCF1093.jpg

both:

DSCF1049.jpg

supras.. just picked them up a couple weeks ago.. havent had time to clean them up quite yet.. rebuilding engine for the 92.. will be ordering full suspension for both when i actually decide on what to go with.. between Tein mono flex and JIC i think.. trying to find some with 2 1jzs with r154s out of jza70s right now.. thought about a 2jz but a 1jz is better for our application

lola1.jpg

liz1.jpg

DSCF7046.jpg

and this is me being a fat dumb hoe.. HUGE right?

DSCF1004.jpg

okay im bored with these guys now

Hmm, yeah, no fat hoes in those pics.

sextuplets are the best, cause anything with sex in it is the best.

after all my internet digging I can see this guy flips sketchy cars/bikes to make cash. He buys busted cars, swaps in other peoples built motors and jacks the price way up. Except a lack of morals there is nothing wrong with it. The hypocrisy of him giving us crap about not having built cars when all he does is buy other peoples work and flips it is epic though. I like how he is constantly using the 'I have a baby on the way and need a family car' excuse. Even on an integra. Last I checked tegs came with back seats.

zomg i missed this whole thing.

mr so-lo is gonna be solo for a while, I put him in time-out.

Glad you guys had fun with him, and jeeeeeeeeezus sarah, he was right you need to lay off the cake youre packin on the pounds!!!

Archived